Unknown Terp Companies

sample pack?

Hemp is cannabis.

2 Likes

All hemp is cannabis but not all cannabis is hemp.

So a distinction is needed. Hemp terpenes are hemp terpenes. Good for what they are but not the same. Very different compositions

3 Likes

Yep I preach that now!

And u my friend have fine terps . The ones I tried was really good

1 Like

Best terps I’ve come across.

3 Likes

If you are looking for the Highest quality 100% all natural terps at whole sale prices, we are the shop for you.

We are running a Mix n Match sale. Any size and strain equaling 1gal for $1 per ML.

https://www.b2bterps.com/

DM or email me (Hampton@b2bterps.com) if you are interested.

1 Like

Abstrax crushes it. I’ve always been a huge fan of their blends. Very natural tasting, no harshness or anything. Also run by some good dudes. The native stuff is quality.

@b2bterps Are those blends you guys personally formulated in house or stuff you’re reselling? List of strains is like identical to a lot of the reseller “flavor type terpenes” all over the place nowadays.

@stoopkid Yes, all the blends are proprietary and formulate the IP as well processing/Manufacturing in house. As far as our blends "being identical to a lot of the reseller “flavor type of terpenes” this is because we decided to launch our initial blends to compete with the already existing market place. Please feel free to talk with one of our representatives personally to better understand capabilities and blends we are launching for phase 2 of our company ( hemp derived blends, strain specific and also blends less focused on mimicking aromatic properties of marijuana strains and blends focused around floral, fruit and seasonal aromatics)

Email:
Hampton@b2bterps.com

1 Like

Fat Dog CBD (Hemp terps)
Denver Terpenes (Botanical)
Terpenes Raw (Cannabis terps)

All 3 are on this forum. All 3 are all I need.

8 Likes

Get real Terps
there’s Terps will complement and enhance you’re selection
Try our hundred percent cannabis/hemp derived “Incredible Hulk ” classified as hemp by the feds haha this ain’t no Hemp! Beautiful fragrant cannabinoid rich low THC cannabis
Like you said Hemp is Cannabis but not all cannabis is hemp
Certified organic extracted from fresh flowers in the field, To capture those higher lighter compounds in our Terpenoid solution
Unique and amazing, if you’re looking to create blends this is a perfect Terp it’s mild no offensive smells or flavors great for vaping edibles etc.

Reminiscent of a fresh blueberry pie sitting in a Piney Forest surrounded by wild hops with a surprising complementary pineapple finish

$2000 a liter to $1100 a liter in bulk

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve personally tried https://fatdogcbd.com/product/1-ml-hemp-terpenes/ 's Suver terps that were sent along as a sample, and they were straight fire! I can’t believe they came from hemp. I take the top off, and it smells up the whole room. I feel like I’m sitting in a patch Suver when I open it up, or hit the vape that has them mixed in.

I just saw their name, and thought that I would leave my thoughts on what I’ve tried

2 Likes

I like Fat Dog’s hemp terps 3:1 with a botanical terp like Blueberry Kush from Denver terpenes. People think it’s witchcraft how good it tastes.

4 Likes

Has anyone heard of Frosty Terps? I know most of the companies that have a large selection have been mentioned on here at some point or another, but couldn’t find any previous mention of this company. Their website has a fairly large selection and was wondering if anyone else has had any prior interactions with this site?