Unknown Terp Companies

Has anyone dealt with or know about these terp companies Terpenes.net, True Extracts Lab, D2 CustomTerpenes, Xtra Laboratories? I’ve seen the posts about the some of the other terp companies but cant really find anything on these and two of them have rather large selection.

3 Likes

True extracts is great! Awesome product and made to order. They’re local for me, call them and it’s ready later that day.

2 Likes

Pretty proud of their products! 2 - 3 times more than True Terps or Floraplex based on the 4 oz (120 ml) pricing!

1 Like

I paid 2100 for 500ml from true extracts. Everyone else is about the same. They’re also the only one with the strain I was looking for.

1 Like

I was just responding to the numbers that I had seen on the different websites. What was the strain that you liked from TE?

According to the website it would have run you about $900 more then you spent to grab 7x more @ 3k per gallon.

So $2100 for 500ml from True Extracts or $2999 for 3785ml @ Floraplex . . . That’s why I thought it to be a bit pricey. No dog in the fight, haven’t used either supplier but have heard that a lot of people here prefer Floraplex over True Terps and this was my first time checking out True Extracts Lab and compared prices.

4 Likes

Shoot us a DM and we will send you a sample pack of our products. :sunglasses: Cheers!

5 Likes

Paris OG is awesome. No need for a gallon lol. Plus true extracts is local for me :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Can’t beat local for convenience!

3 Likes

Haven’t ordered anything from True Terps after seeing all the posts on here involving them, but the other large ones (True Extracts, Floraplex, & D2 Custom Terpenes) I have 2 or 3 coming selections coming from them so will know something more here in the next few days. Needless to say it’s going an eventful week of enlightenment.

1 Like

Terp Science Labs Terpenes are the best out! Between price, quality and customer service they can’t be beat!

1 Like

Maybe, now I’m taking a wild guess, you like them soooooo much be cause maybe you own the company?

10 Likes

I had the xtra laboratories sample pack and it was decent for botanical terps.

2 Likes

are any of these 100% cannabis derived terpenes?

2 Likes

Your not getting 100% cannabis derived from legit companies yet. Think about it. If they selling all over its federally illegal. Makes me doubt any large name company selling real cannabis terps

5 Likes

Wow, so I’m not a legit company?

6 Likes

I think you know what I meant. Walmart vs Johns red hot fam owned stand

4 Likes

You are 100% correct though. Depending on your wording your bank will drop you for selling real terps

3 Likes

@xtralaboratories there full spectrum are hemp based. There regular selection is botanical.

lmao did you really just bump an eleven month old thread to push your own shit

10 Likes

@xtralaboratories

2 Likes