Unique edibles *Hit me with your best shot*

Lots of unique edibles flowing on the east coast right now… Today, homie hit me with a hash rosin “torch a smore”, pop it open, microwave for 15 seconds, hit with a torch and enjoy! So it leads me to the question, what’s the most boujee NON dispensary edible y’all have ever had?
BONUS for foodies and chefs like me, what’s the most boujee edible you could make or have made and can accurately dose?

1 Like

I like making cinnamon rolls, but shelf life is an issue

3 Likes

You know those Mug Cakes? The ones you just microwave. The first time i put distillate in one of those and put it in the microwave I thought I was a genius. 1 minute edible.

3 Likes

I made cheese a few times. the queso fresco was the best cause it only took a few hours and was really good on tacos, blue cheese was the most fun cause I got to mature it for 4 months and watch the penicillium grow. cheddar was cool to make but my wax got a hole in it at some point and when I unwrapped it it was bluer than the blue cheese

1 Like

Infused grape juice from napa valley vineyard grapes(gamay), reduced down to a syrup, packaged in wax sealed, corked glass bottle.
Tasted like it was a baked cherry/strawberry/grape pie. It was just grape juice and gsc hash.

18 Likes

Slutty brownies have been here for a while. The recent thing I’ve seen is mason jar cheesecakes, infused pies, and ice cream - usually solventless to earn the premium price

3 Likes

@Thetetraguy has a much classier version of my legal lean purple drank that the people here love.

:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Cracked Pepper Maple Bacon Popcorn Balls, butter was easy to infuse with disty.

4 Likes

I made marshmallows that tested at 115mg per 1"x1"x1" cube… the smores were tasty!

I favorite still was made by a friend. Its a toasted cheese cracker, with an infused sugar coated slice of bacon. Its got a dollup of whipped cream cheese sweetened between the two. By far was my favorite experience. The cannabis flavor really brought out the savory and the sweetness took away the bite. Boy I wanted to eat like 20… and I could cause he had dosed it out to less than 1mg each piece.

I was just talking at the table about how sometimes all I really want is to be able to eat ALL the edibles, instead of just a couple. Or how I really want to have that dinner party (post covid…) experience with each course being amplified with cannabis. I had this once about two years ago, and boy do I wish I still had that chef in my pocket. <3

1 Like

I squirt a good dose of alcohol tincture in mine then put it in the microwave. Works great. Doesn’t blow up, either. cligner

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Two favs from a couple local homies