Ugh, Smashed this today....

Smashed this today by complete accident. It was my high efficiency Fredrich condenser… rip lady, you were special… I’m crushed. Thought I’d share. Hope y’all are having a better day then me r/n…

10 Likes

They have a bunch of condensers at the American science and surplus 15minutes from me

1 Like

Is the internal part broken? That’s the expensive part

1 Like

That’s cool you live 15 away from a science supply spot @stinkytrees. I doubt they would have one like this and even if they did I couldn’t afford to buy it this one cost me like $600 used it’s like 9, or 12 new. It was the pimpin chem glass one…

1 Like

I think it’s toast. I wouldn’t have the loot for repairs anywhoo. Thanks for ur input @goldleaf_scientific.

@Paragon1 might know a guy

1 Like

I know he know an awesome guy that does excellent work. I hope to be borrowing one of dem there sbd’s buddy had customized at some point get a lil runnin… I just think this thing is fucked.

Thanks fer replying @square_root_pharms. I hope you’re back is feeling better. I bet the nice weather helps!!

ISO: Otter Box Lab Division

4 Likes

YES please

Its repairable and may be cheaper than u think. Let me know.

3 Likes

I’ll save it and we can chat next time we next link. Thx for replying mr. @Paragon1. I know ur busy!!

2 Likes

LOVE this place :heart_eyes:

and no, I’m not talking about the new toy I’m sitting in :joy:

4 Likes