uber thick 2.0

did i miss this one or these people are just really ballsy ?

Does your diluent liquefier thin out your extracts too much? Look no further! Our High Viscosity Diluent allows you to reduce your products’ concentration without sacrificing control of viscosity or product flavor.”

:rofl:

greed is greed.

agreed !
but given the state of the industry now because of shitty cuts…these people have no morals or integrity for putting another “thickener” out only after pulling the first one of the shelf because its not safe to inhale.
my money is on them relabeling uber thick into this one.

Honestly I don’t believe that the epidemic is due in anyway to the legit market, but you gotta cover your Ps and Qs. With that said, the only thing I want to get thicker, is my chick.

3 Likes

https://terpsusa.com/Terps-USA-High-Viscosity-Diluent-v1.1.pdf

1.2 Identified uses of the product and uses advised against
Identified Uses - Terpenes
Uses advised against - No information available

Maybe replace 'No information available with ‘VAPING’

It all boils down to the fact that if people are adding uber thick to THC distillate, they are just ripping their customers off to save a couple bucks.

simple greed. “I’ll spend 1000 here, to save 2000”

There is not a technical reason to use it in my opinion. Ive never seen thc oleoresin too thick for a
well made cart.

1 Like

On the Floraplex sheet:
“Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture:
Excessive thermal decomposition at very high temperatures can lead to release of irritating gasesand vapors. Keep product and empty container away from heat and sources of ignition.”

1 Like

This was available before uber thick

8 Likes

If you really think they would continue to sell uber thick under any name your crazy

1 Like

i guess i missed that one then
i thought they only offered diluent and uber thick.
and yes i do believe these people are ballsy enough to pull a product of the shelf for reason X/Y/Z, slap a new label on it and sell it again not to hurt their bottom line as much

crazier sheet has happened before lol

3 Likes

That’s their first mostly bisabolol style thickener which isn’t really thick at all it lower viscosity of distillate but it does help keep CBD from crystalizing

2 Likes

Straight up, why use bisabolol which is essentially chamomile terps that has a bitter flavor when myrcene is miles better with a sweet flavor and does the same thing.

Maybe people dont know that every natural cannabis terp profile has myrcene in its composition

2 Likes

My first guess would be viscosity

Well, most carts are made with thick disty rite ? so are we not trying to thin the oil ?

If so, I would suggest less is more in this case

Floraplex had 3 different dilutent

Uber thick = vitamin e acetate

Thickener = squalene /phytol mix

Diluent = a bunch of random terpenes.

Heres an HPLC of the dilutent

6 Likes

I was given a sample of this thickener before floraplex’s uber thick product was released, so I can confirm it isnt a new product.

2 Likes

Is that HPLC trace an MS plot? Otherwise, how are the peak identities made? Retention time? A fair number of unidentified peaks in there…

That’s literally what they did with spice aka fake weed aka k2 aka scooby snacks aka Bob Marley… they changed 1 compound after each ban

What happens if I take cbd oil cut with pine rosin, I try to make Delta 8? And then cart it up? VAPI?

Edit. At what point in this process does the product go from legitimate to illegitimate?
Thanks, Chad Hempstash. 7.5.20

1 Like