Type 7 extraction equipment for lease

Certified equipment for type 7 licensed facility. Butane extractor 1 600L magnanimous 3 100L atlas all ASME built still needs hoses pumps chiller etc…

3 Likes

What are you asking?

Would love to manage the legendary loud and clear lab if anyone wants to give me the opportunity. I could he mistaken but I think I’m fairly local to the facility

2 Likes

Is this homies lab who passed away recently? That’s quite a set up rockin in a type 7

1 Like

Dude you should look into this. That’s a massive set up. But you already got a type 7 don’t you? I gotta show this to my buddy he may make moves on this. May have to get him some backing. That’s a nice plug and play system depending on what else is there. Include facility I assume? Or does the license transfer from property to property?

Never mind miss read. Thought this was type 7 facility with equipment. Was like bout to make movesssss

Damn me too. Gotta work on my reading comprehension skills lol

1 Like

Same. Doing 10 things at once was already pushing it to like 3 contacts looking to make moves and was like fuck… nvm I’m an idiot

Fixed it. I think that title had us all like. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

:joy: seriously

still have this?

Vic passed away, unless 9 made this post

Oh wow, sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting me know