Twister T6

Quick overview:

The Twister T6 is a revolution in home trimming and automation. The radical new small-capacity tabletop design allows for quality, hand trim-finished trimming speeds of up to 4 lbs/hr dry, 2 lbs/hr wet, right from the comfort of your own home!

I run 2x t4’s and have ran centurion pro’s. I still own and operate my t4 every 12 weeks. The t6 is a nice hobbiest/home grow unit.

I am currently selling mine if you know anyone interested I paid 4,000 selling for 2800

Have you encountered any issues when running the trimmed material from the twisters through a closed loop system? Wondering if the auto trimmers can damage the integrity of trim from depositing mechanical oils etc into the trim. Does auto trim have to be used for distillation essentially?

It will break up the cells this releasing more chylorphyl. So cryo is a must. I use the t4 trim for bubble, bho, and crude for the spd.

1 Like

We run our solvent at -40, sometimes -30. We have capabilities to cold inject over dry ice/ethanol slurry as well and also just got an open sleeve de wax column for our live resin. When you say run cryo, are you just refferring to running your solvent as cold as possible? Or de-waxing as well? A buddy of mine said he had his slabs immediately start coming out dark from the T4 they use.

Ever have issues with the motor burning out? Is it common?

Imo, do both. It cant hurt.

My old t4 unit had 150+hrs when I sold it. My current t4 has 19.2hrs.

0 issues, minus swapping broken bolts. I fully clean after every use.

Edit
My buddy has 2x centurion pros (14k each) he goes thru a fan blower motor every 40hrs. F THAT!

1 Like

Hey Irish

is your twister t6 still available for sale?

Thanks