Turnkey lab for sale, fully licensed operational hemp lab in Arvada Co

MED USA BOTANICALS

ASKING PRICE

1.1 MIL

Located in Arvada Co, MED USA is one Arvada’s oldest licensed hemp processors. This turnkey facility allows the buyer start work immediately. One month of hands on training is included in the asking price. The training will cover multiple techniques including how to store, handle and prep biomass for processing, multiple styles of extraction, in depth multi stage filtration, customized evaporation, large scale activation, the complex art of distillation, and the chemistry of isolation. Along with training all techniques come with essential SOPS.

Our equipment is top of the line and most is under a year old. We use a Delta Separations Cup 15 for extraction and can easily extract 600 lbs. in an 8hr shift with a single operator. The Cup 15 removes 98% of botanical compounds and recovers 97% of alcohol. For milling the material, we have a High Tech Shredder. Our filtration includes a large filter press, chromatography columns, a 100-liter reactor, and Hochstrom filters. Recovery takes place in two customized 50-liter rotovaps one of which is a Usa Labs and is powered by a welch pump. The second rotovap is a dual coil Touch Science accompanied with welch pump. Activation happens in a customized 20-liter rotovap. For distillation there are two 12-liter fractional distillers paired by Welch CRV pro 16 pumps. They have multiple upgrades and customized parts including a wide boar kit and a diffusion pump. There is a 100-liter batch reactor for isolation. All of our pumps are top of the line and have been serviced regularly. There are three scientific grade ovens from touch science, best value vacs and one is a Cascade CVO 5b.

The lab is fully stocked and comes with all the essentials. From a cabinet of extra glass to back up pumps and extra pieces of everything hard to replace or fragile, we’ve gone the extra mile to ensure one piece of broken glass or a misplaced adaptor doesn’t shut down the whole facility. Weve dealt with all the problems a lab can throw at you for years and have all the solutions ready to go. There are stockpiles of, solvents, filtration medium, cleaning gear, packaging supplies, tons of tools, containers, barrels, the list really goes on and on. Make no mistakes, this is a ready to run business. Along with a fully stocked lab and hands on training the buyer will receive an extensive list of contacts in the hemp industry. Farmers, brokers, and other processors will be included to ensure a constant supply of biomass and ample avenues to facilitate sales.

There is room to easily store 1000lbs of biomass on site. Additional storage for thousands of extra lbs. is located directly across the lot for a low monthly fee. The lab is made up of two adjoined warehouses. The first unit houses extraction, filtration, evaporation, and activation. The other unit is where distillation, and isolation take place. There are two offices per unit for a total of four rooms to be used for, office, storage, product formulation, break room, etc. They are approximately 1400 sq. ft each with a fire door separating the offices from the lab space. Three phase power means low utility bill and high output. Located under ten minutes from I 70, I 25, I 270, US 36, and C 470 this facility is extremely convenient to commute to.

Harvest season is right around the corner and this lab is capable of processing and refining industrial quantities of hemp. There is currently a record amount of hemp being grown in Colorado and all over the USA, and nowhere near the processing power to handle it. Owning this lab will put you at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry.

Contact us today to learn more or schedule a tour.

Anthony Learned

720-212-3248

Anthony@medusabotanicals.com

Let me know if you’re selling any pieces of equipment individually, I need some stuff