Turnkey Hydro Store for sale south of Chicago, IL (priced to liquidate fast)

Description:
Full Turnkey Hydro store operation. Has made money every month for over 5 years.
Sales vary from $15k-$30k monthly
$40k or so in inventory (computers, shelves, TVs, stock)
Website/ socials / google page gets 18k-20k views per month, 180 5-star reviews
Rent is $2600
Insurance $100
Utilities $200-300
Entire upstairs office area is completely unused right now.
Recurring client and vendor relationships well extablished.
Mushroom growing supplies sales are currently skyrocketing, not offering brew supplies or classes yet.

Price/MSRP: $250k

• I live here and want to buy it myself, so this can be a loan/partnership with me ($50k loan needed), or you can buy it yourself and tell me to get lost ($250k sale price). (value of this company would be closer to $600k-$1mil. Owner is a family friend who lives in Northern Michigan and just want to liquidate for another project)

Current location of item: Chicago Suburbs South
Estimated lead time: 0 Days, immediate
Fulfillment: In person / Remote
User support / Warranty: Full turnkey operation with support from current owner

https://www.bizbuysell.com/Business-Opportunity/Well-established-hydroponics-store-for-sale/2088441//?utm_source=bizbuysell&utm_medium=emailsite&utm_campaign=adsharedbyfriend&utm_content=headline

Business Description

Turn key established retail store

Roots Hydroponics is a one stop gardening shop that sells everything you need from clones and seeds to lights and grow tents. We have a well established social media following and a google page filled with great reviews.

Detailed Information

Inventory:
Included in asking price
Real Estate:
Leased
Building SF:
Lease Expiration:
4/1/2024
Employees:
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Facilities:
Business comes with all of the counters, shelves, computer, tv screens, inventory, signs, google page with reviews and social media sites.
Competition:
We have an excellent amount of foot traffic in the store each week.
Growth & Expansion:
Plenty of growth opportunities available just need capital investment.
Financing:
No
Support & Training:
Both owners available to help with the transition of business.
Reason for Selling:
I don’t have the time or money to put into the business anymore. It needs a cash
Business Website:
HTTPS://www.rootshydroponics.com

1 Like

With the consolidation of Hawthorne and Hydrofarm and proliferation of the race to the bottom on Amazon, brick and mortar stores are dying or getting bought up by Grow Generation. Even Grow Green MI, one of the best in the country fell victim.

Best of luck.

3 Likes

What do you mean “the consolidation of Hawthorne and Hydrofarm”? I’m not seeing any definitive reference to this on Google.

Hawthorne and Hydrofarm buying up mid-tier brands to appease stock holders, although that strategy is never sustaibablie.

My favorite grow store!