Turnkey Gummy Manufacturing & Confectionery Consultant

Fellow futures,

I originally found F4200 back in 2020 and credit it for helping me slate the educational and confectionery wherewithal needed to build my multi-million dollar gummy business that I now run as a single employee CEO today. I was manufacturing in-house for the first 2 years of my business and made connections that would be vital to the success of our patented active-ingredient product which is now commercially manufactured and found in major retail today.

I’m here to pay it forward in the form of supplier sourcing, r&d/product development, manufacturing sourcing - the full turnkey gummy making process. I have seen the evolution of benchtops and handmade product to working with the biggest and best (quality and price) partners in every aspect of professional industry, worldwide. Things I specifically can help with:

1. Retail standard Gelatin/Pectin SOPs
  2. Ingredient/Supplier Sourcing / ANY active ingredient
  3. Packaging ie boxes, inserts, mailers, mylar bags
  4. Custom teflon or silicon molds for any mogul/setup
  5. Professional R&D services for novelty interests
  6. Small-scale manufacturing <1million qty / Large-scale commercial mfr >1million qty
  7. All testing ie microbial, actives, analytes
  8. Domestic and international logistics
  9. Domestic 3PL (multi-scale)
  10. COMPLETE Factory buildouts, including location sourcing/retrofitting facilities/production crew building (ENTIRE Pro Forma)
  11. Intellectual Property
  12. General Consult

Contact me here, LinkedIn/email for quickest response : Dylan Menter - Bear Balanced | LinkedIn

-Dylan
dmenter@bearbalanced.com

2 Likes

Got a link/pics/videos to showcase some of your product(s)?

1 Like

Thats my LinkedIn, there in my signoff.

Patented world’s first creatine gummy - www.bearbalanced.com

1 Like

I saw the LinkedIn, but don’t have an account on there. that’s probably why I can’t see everything.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hey! I’m interested in your services!

Hi @Zenzara Please send me an email at dmenter@bearbalanced.com

Talk soon!