Turnkey 50L reactor,100L Reactor,50L Rotovaps and Chillers, etc.For Sale in CA

Hello friend,we have 2 sets DLSB 50/40 chillers ,
1 set DLSB30/30 chiller,
1 set 100L glass reactor,
1 set 50L crystallization reactor,
2 sets 50L rotovap(Single condensation)
1 set 50L rotovap(Double condensation)
You can pick up the equipment yourself or we can deliver them to your door. The price is very cost-effective and there is no tariff.

If you’re interested,please DM me or contact me by email:korayelsie@gmail.com
Waiting for your early reply.
Thanks.

50/40 chiller testing video!

Hello everyone,another batch of our equipment arrives at the California warehouse
Description:centrifuge,-80℃ chiller,heater ,rotovap ,reactor and chiller/heater
Price/MSRP: $3200~$9000
Current location of item:California
Estimated lead time: ready for pick up
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller
User support / Warranty: one year
DM me for more details.

Rotovap and chiller in the CA warehouse now.

Electric lifting rotovap in LA now!
dm me for more info.

Another batch of jacket glass reactors arrived at the California warehouse.
If you’re interested,please DM me or contact me by email:korayelsie@gmail.com

For the 100L reactor has been sold out,now only have 50L reactor left in CA warehouse.

Focus on something other than reactors. I’ve closed several of your companies threads lately and will continue to do so if you all keep advertising the exact same reactors for sale in the same exact California warehouse.

Tbh alot of these companies have different stock of the same items, at the same warehouses.

If it’s the same person posting twice I get it.

But these vendors often use the same forwarder/US agents that use the same warehouse to store until they are either drop shipped or fulfilled locally

1 Like

Yeah I checked with a few of them already, they’re colleagues of others selling the same stuff. It’s spam and will be treated as such

ANNA13849063065
MoonMiao

1 Like

Thanks for your reminding me,we are not same company. :wink:

1 Like

You sure it’s the same factory?

The items may literally look identical, but if it’s a different factory you may just be removing a competitors items.

I understand it looks like spam, smells like spam, and may checkout to be spam.

But if they’re different factories/resellers it’s not spam.

Each of them should pick a piece of equipment and make that the thing they advertise for.

Exactly my point.
@FicklePickle

@Future
@Sidco_Cat
@sidco

This BS needs to stop, outsourcing moderation has turned this forum to a serious BS feed that seems catered to some specific clientele/groups that are preferred.

In MANY ways.

I would have 0 issues sponsoring every single event if this BS s

Cry me a river. I didn’t delete any of this dudes posts I asked him not to post the same shit as his colleagues. If they aren’t, then my mistake. Nothings been done thus far.

1 Like

I love that song!

:sweat_smile::rofl::disappointed_relieved::sob:

You got my message showing you that they are in fact the same factory. I don’t appreciate you saying I’m catering to preferred sellers. That’s utter bullshit

1 Like

Are you high or something?

@enjoyextra is not the same source as @MoonMiao or @ANNA13849063065

You’re going off on a tangent.

Until you travel to China and literally tour these factories you can think all you want, but you don’t know facts about who is who.

WHO IS THE REAL FACTORY :rofl::laughing:

You sound real racist.

‘They’re all the same factory selling the same thing’

I’m colleagues with many of the vendors on here.

And I also have vendors on here distributing my goods. As am I distributing theirs.

I don’t see any domestic vendors selling the same items getting flagged/warned.

That’s like telling @Killa12345 to not advertise Carbon Chemistry, and to only buy from @Photon_noir (‘THE REAL FACTORY’)

2 Likes

Always…

Anyways, nothings been done to this guys threads… please continue…

The things we go through to clean up spam. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I don’t think anythings wrong here. He didn’t put anyone else’s post in this thread. All one user.

I also don’t believe all these vendors work for the same company nor do I mind when they post up equipment for sale as long as they keep it in their own sales thread or a minimum number of threads.

There are some sales people here with more than 1 thread. Several for several different products so I don’t know why the Chinese are singled out even though they do tend to do it a bit more than us American vendors.

Y’all better get use to this. Just wait till the cannabis industry catches up with older industries like cards & gifts. The Chinese will soon hire American business people as consultants to run their American subsidiaries. They will have direct Chinese supply chains but completely ran by Americans on chinas payroll.

Mark my word. This will be here before you know it. You’re already seeing Chinese companies set up shop here in America. The problem is they haven’t hired Americans to do the middle management and keep their Chinese executives.