Turning Spent Biomass into Wood Pellets

Looking to find someone to help me turn my spent biomass into wood pellets. Preferably in California but also open to anything.

1 Like

Here’s the search results for “pelletizer” from the wise magnifying glass. You might be able to find a solution if you look through some of the posts.
https://future4200.com/search?q=pelletizer

2 Likes

nah, turning it into “wood” would qualify as magic… :wink:

you want help pelletizing your spent biomass for use as fuel…and that has been discussed here on more than one occasion.

eg RECYCLING Spent Biomass with a Hemp/Wood Pellet Manufacturing Machine (found by clicking the search results link so kindly provided above…)

2 Likes

Here’s what we use:

Good guys to deal with, supportive and has parts if needed.

We even went a step further and placed the hammer mill above the pelletizer for a 1 step operation. Biomass in the mill, then drops into the pelletizer.

I’m a little jealous that the electric motor is an option now, I had to retrofit one.

rips through 100lbs in about an hour.

Use a reversable leaf blower with a bag to suck up the unpelletized powder afterwards. It wont suck up the pellets and leave them clean and ready to use.

OH, and with the hammer mill, watch out for any metal clips or anything, it’ll make a bunch of racket then shoot it out across the room if something falls in there.

3 Likes

Have a 3 ph 10 HP pellet mill from pelletmasters out of Wisconsin, located in northern Colorado but can palletize and ship ltl. Pm me if interested.

2 Likes