Turn your bag grows into mini self regulating monotubs the true set and forget method mycothumbs bubble bag tek

Hey guys Zack from Mycothumb here.

Try our true set and forget method of growing mushrooms in the bag

This method works with our all in ones and with our grains to bulk sub as well. The XLSA unicorn bags work best with a total of 6LBs per bag 4 lb bulk sub to 2 lb mycothumb grains

Im happy to release this tek to you guys and I’m proud of what i came up with that’s got proven results.

I hope you all like the bubble bag tek

The file was to big to upload enjoy the video on the google drive link :slight_smile:

please let me know your thoughts in the comments

4 Likes

any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, also if you try this tek please share your results here

1 Like

No disprect intented but this doesnt sound much different than the standard bag tek aka baglyfe tek? Other than specifically using that jewlery wire instead of just tape, plastic clips, or those bendy silicone coated bag closers (which are usually just a bendy metal like the jewlery wire). The old bag teks dont inflate the bag much but in the last few years most have been inflating it like you did in your video but everyone has their own slight variations and preferences.

Its always good to have more options for stuff to close bags with so thanks for the info that the jewlery wire works well.

Bags are amazing with cultivars/phenotypes that prefer lower fae like many of the blob/fin types.

Best of luck on your grows and company man.

2 Likes

i appreciate your input thank you

1 Like