Tulsi makes a pretty good point

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1551523413138853888?t=sjTK-WWzUYIfW9rtLZMKFw&s=19

2 Likes

Sheā€™s about as popular in the Democratic Party as joe manchin is right now. Too bad a Pacific Islander vagina wasnā€™t enough of a virtue signal for VPā€¦.

3 Likes

Politics is like professional wrestling. Everyone is an actor.

10 Likes

She did tear up Kamala Harris in the primaries. I canā€™t say I care for a lot of her politics but I like the fact sheā€™s a veteran, she appears to stand for what she truly believes in and she is willing to listen and if someone makes a convincing argument she will publicly change her mind to go along with the new facts she understands. Out of all of the Democrats she stands the biggest chance in elections against Trump or DeSantis.

3 Likes

I think sheā€™d have to run as an independent. The Democratic Party really isnā€™t bright enough to understand why sheā€™s a better candidate than Comrade Cortez or Bernie sanders.

3 Likes

She is closer to what used to be a classic Democrat than anyone else in the Democratic party right now. She has the best chance to win an election because a lot of people on the right and a lot of Independent voters like her. AOC is stupid on level I thought what should be far below the standards any dive bar owner should have for hiring a bartender. Bernie Sanders used to say millionaires are evilā€¦ Until he officially became one and now he says billionaires are evil. Democratic party nowadays is a joke.

2 Likes

Its all a sham to destabilize the US and other prospering countries.

More fires and ā€œaccidentsā€ in food/industrial plants recently too, TONS of groups attacking pregnancy centers, lots of suspicious and non-suspicious church fires, and more. That is just to name a few of the current events affecting US Infrastructure.

There have been dozens of those reported ā€œaccidentsā€ in the past 1-2 months.

Meanwhile politicians continue siphoning our taxes into Ukraine, their own pockets and more.

1 Like

Tulsiā€™s admiration for fascists like Modi makes her a little right-wing for the mainstream of the democratic party, and with good reason.

2 Likes

The mainstream of the Democratic Party is ready for concentration camps for the folks who donā€™t agree with them. The amount of re-education camp talk out of the left after the last election was rather startling.

4 Likes

Shrugs. Republicans are straight-up allying with white supremacists and calling themselves christian nationalists.

If there was actually a camp you could send assholes to and force them to develop empathy Iā€™d be all for it.

4 Likes

Isnā€™t this person a Russian asset?

4 Likes

Sheā€™s all american :sunglasses: :us:

5 Likes

Why is this thread in the News category? It seems worthy of the echo chamber because we donā€™t have a politics category.

Iā€™m hoping someone can move it, so I donā€™t have to see this thread every time I log on - because Iā€™m sure it will explode and stay at the top of the threads list.

EDIT:

I just watched the video. She makes a good point, but this thread hasnā€™t even discussed it: the US incarceration of cannabis users.

1 Like

Hey thatā€™s padma! Lol :laughing:

1 Like

If you watch the video it absolutely has to do with cannabis.

2 Likes

I just watched it. Hereā€™s the edit I made to my post before I read yours. My point about the echo chamber still stands because all thread comments have been about politics (or bikinis, lol). And due to her framing it as ā€˜Biden hypocrisy,ā€™ itā€™s impossible to not imbue this important issue with politics - which leads to the posts above that arenā€™t cannabis related:

What you decide to say about the news does not change the fact it is news.

1 Like

No wonder I thought she was looking particularly good in that pic lol

Not sure how I missed that scar on her arm :man_facepalming:

Why do commies always wanna round people up in the name of ā€œgood for societyā€ and then ship em off somewhere. Creeps

5 Likes

She looking like a snack frfr
download (4)

4 Likes