Try to convert it crumble

Trying to wip it to convert it in crumble to be able to touch it but can’t been trying to wip it ant put it in the oven at 115°f in a ball and let it fall but doesn’t crumble.
Any advice!

15866404960571141039431|375x500

That doesnt look like it will crumble

Try whipping it with a small fan on it also

6 Likes

Vac n stir, vac and stir. Itll get drier on the count losing terps but if that’s what u want

And yeah some stuff just wont

1 Like

I’m try to get some thing stable sorry was nigth here in europe
Tring to archive something like this came frome the same crude.

1 Like

This batch looka like this

1 Like

Trying to wip it and vacum but it doesn’t want to…
It is to liquid and sugary any advice ?

1 Like

Some extracts dont turn into crumble. I have noticed this where I work. Certain strains will make amazing crumble and others just dont. I believe it has a lot to do with 1. THCa content allowing micro crystal structures to form and allow the crumble to hold its shape 2. Terp content. With higher terps the concentrate is too “runny” and will not hold its shape. A trick you could try is putting your concentrate into a small pyrex dish. This will allow the extract to rise and grab onto the walls of the dish allowing it to hold its shape. Making crumble on flat parchment probably isn’t going to work very well.

2 Likes

When I’ve had trouble I’ll “jar tech” it, so whip it in the jar and cap tightly and put on low heat to build pressure, once it starts to pull away from the inside on the bottom, let it cool and open and whip again, repeat until desired consistency… but like stated sometimes it’s just too terpene rich etc to allow for crumble texture… it would EVENTUALLY but again like stated you need to evaporate the terpenes to get there…

3 Likes

So what temps i need to use on the jars and also how can evaporate terpenes?
Just leving it outside with air contact for a few days will work?

If you have a vac oven you can use just Vac with low heat (30-40C) to pull off terps. Leaving anything Cannabis out in open atmosphere to interact with the air is probably not the best idea. Oxidation not only causes degradation of cannabinoids but also color changes for both cannabinoids and terps. Also just FYI both are photoreactive molecules so leaving them in light for extended periods is no bueno as well.

2 Likes

Thanks apriciate for the info thik got one experience one time leaving shater and became sparkling

1 Like

If its high enough potency at the right ratio and heat this will happen for sure. THCa loves to be crystalline. My profile picture is some EHO extract we left in a cabinet for a while and some beautiful shards appeared.

2 Likes