Trusteel close down?

Has anyone had contact with the Trusteel team? Seems like they shut down operations wity no support of notice?

Dont want to start rumors. I had nothing but good experiences with them.

Can anyone confirm?

1 Like

Sounds like they have closed up and discontinued support. @roguescience any insight?

That would be a bummer !!
Darn weird to see a marketexplode and flourishe and dwindle away in less than a decade crazy times

7 Likes

I expect to see many more.

Can’t believe agrify is still breathing at .19 a share

Will be interesting to see what these late in the game start ups like decimal do to ensure longevity. Hope them pockets is deep and the profit model is based on small
Amounts of sales with great margins.

4 Likes

It’s gonna do the same climb and plummet in the EU

It’s all about stacking chips and exiting at the right time.

3 Likes

Hmm doubt it at the moment distillate and thc-a are cheaper than over there
So if this is the highest prices are gona be one starts in rough times
Don t see much gooing legal any time soon the German decriminalized but give no room for folks like me
Nah if you can build a brand this is an interesting market but other than that
It s pretty useless

2 Likes

Not sure if you’re aware but Decimal was started by former executives from Precision Extraction (Agrify)

2 Likes

It was started by the MRX CO2 equipment people and they HIRED a business development guy that used to WORK for precision.

Only Nick Draco Malfoy and Senior Citizen Cory Feldman and a few investors owned Precision.

5 Likes

Just curious what support is needed for former customers, if indeed they closed down? Guessing more on the controls side of things?

1 Like

Not to put too fine a point on the topic (because it doesn’t actually matter), but MRX basically just rebranded (still operating out of the exact same facility on Oregon City), and for bizdev, they picked up Michael Bishop who was a Partner at Cascade (still Agrify adjacent). They did get the Richardsons from Precision to run sales, so there is some Precision in there for sure. (This feels like keeping up with sports team trades, but even more useless.)

Anyone else see the NASDAQ notice of noncompliance placed on Agrify today? That .19 a share sounds real nice compared with getting delisted altogether. Agrify Receives Nasdaq Notification of Non-Compliance with Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (yahoo.com)

8 Likes

What happens if I short a stock that’s then becomes de-listed?

An angel gets it’s wings

7 Likes

You would still need to $2.50 a share for buying which on a .20 stock makes absolutely zero sense.

:man_facepalming:t3:

Actually curious which broker would allow this in the first place.

1 Like

Wow distillate and thca are cheaper over there? I am actually shocked. Whats the price like out there?

1 Like

Buying is relevant to the distance of Swiss or checz republic
In Swiss 1200-1500 for distillate les than 95% d9
3 k >95%
Now margins between borders are ridiculously low netherlands 2.5 k for < 95% d9
3.5-4K for 95%> D9
These are wholesale 100kg up prices
Spain is like the Netherlands in pricing
BUT only England has interest in these volumes and lately I hear Germany but have not seen any transaction happen upclose
Thc-a issolate interest in volume is only in swiss
For loading cbd flowers since the hhc ban and pricing is around 1800€| kg
Paying more is not a business model since the impregnated flowers get to expensive and there is no other use for thc-a at scale

3 Likes

That did seem to be TruSteel’s model, on the very steep side though. I think they’re 300gal/hr FFE was around $1,000,000 and the 60gal/hr was $250,000 a few years ago. Awesome off the shelf value; countercurrent heat exchange, discharge pumps, automation, interlocks, and heaters and chiller (I think) included.

1 Like

Well my individual experience is that i drove down one day and bought a few av15s they were selling to cover overhead. Next day i called to find out they are closed until founder buys the company back? As far as support all numbers go to a trusteel member that is no longer there. Glad i didnt buy any of the units that have plc screens. A few of the main people that made that business consistent and professional are now gone so i would be cautious and concerned if you have kne of their units or were thinking of buying one

3 Likes

Don’t catch falling knives

3 Likes

Imagine the amount of investor money they spent on shows last few years…

2 Likes

Even catching falling forks can be problematic…spoons are probably ok.

5 Likes