Trusteel AV-15 Falling film evaporator

Slightly used Trusteel Autovap AV-15 for sale (used for one season). Asking 75k with a chiller. Were willing to include our SOPs for ethanol crude if needed. Routinely extracted 70+% THC potency with this unit. Its a great machine has been wonderful to us, we are just going in a different direction. Located in Northern California. Open to any questions or inquiries.

1 Like

Lol thats a good one, tell us how you extracted crude with your ffe.

8 Likes

Where does the weeds go?

1 Like

In the centrifuge, or maceration vessel. Feedstock from the initial extraction process would be evaporated with this machine.

3 Likes

Italics I was just kidding because of what @Apothecary36 said.

2 Likes

Realistically everyone… How much money do you think it would be to build one. I wanna know estimates.

Cause I’ve seen these and wanted to scale down with the design cause I think it’s neat.

Like not even fucking with you guys… How much do you think it would take to make a mini one of these for a 1 to 5 gal/hr.

1 Like

The pumps are 5k so after that maybe 10 k

3 Likes

Just buy a roto at that point, probably consumes less energy as well.

1 Like

My 50L roto will do nearly 5/hr

I have a 5L roto I like it for what it is but it sucks getting the oil out of the flasks.

I want something that will have the ability to just pour out eho right out after evaporation.

Tbh, once I make something that’s better than the Chinese re-501 I have now, I’ll sell it on here.

1 Like

Deleted

How abouts you make your own for sale post like a big boy, and not spam other’s for sale posts with your items

1 Like

You are 100% correct. I misread and never looked at the first post. My bad. Gone with apologies.

4 Likes

@Spizo Feel free to reach out to us here at TruSteel for some options to help you sell this unit.

3 Likes

Help me get rid of my av15 pls

2 Likes

Email me john@labnm.com