Trusted terpene and cannabis derived terpene companies vendor list

No, that’s not something I’m going to post on here.

1 Like

I’ve gotten from Terpene Belt Farms Lemon Fuel, Blue Dream, Northern Lights, Guava Jam, Cali-O, Pineapple, Garlic Jam, Gods Gift, Lemon Crush, Jack, Super Lemon Haze, Tahoe OG. Jack, and Blackberry Kush plus jars labeled citrus and pine and fruit.

Thanks for the feedback. We recently published a website update that shows the varieties that are currently available. As the producer, and not a distributor/reseller, we are focused on servicing a limited number of clients so we can deliver great customer service. That translates to maintaining a higher MoQ. We also never liked the idea of charging for sample kits, so we take our time to learn about the customers needs before hand.

Just went through the your website update it shows only three strains which is seems incomplete when looking at the list @phenethylamine1 posted just 2 weeks ago. Also I understand wanting more info from a customer but when your site says request menu and yet y’all still haven’t sent me one. I’ve requested 2 or 3 times now in email replies and still get blown off. So why even let some submit a request for info if y’all aren’t gonna fulfill it?

I’ll join you if you go!

1 Like

I know I have used them a lot and I am fond, only thing is they don’t have all the strains I need

I have contacted them and have samples on the way i will keep you posted on quality and I have their menu I can send to you

Once I have the terps from @TerpeneBeltFarms ill postal review they seem to be legit and was very helpful and prompt responses , if they’re quality I’m looking for quanity I’ll happily offer some for sale from my batches here for you guys, since I’m not really going out of my way to resell terps for money , so I don’t need to rely on it for income since I’ll be using them I’ll have a decent inventory

2 Likes

@MFSmith

no terps for you

4 Likes

They came! So the packaging is nice, I was hoping it would be actual cannabis strains from thc strains , but they are indeed hemp terpenes. These terpenes though for being hemp are some of the best quality hemp terps I’ve had, they don’t have that grass or hay and dill smell they have that slight hemp smell but you can also smell the strains of each. I personally wanted the Tahoe og and garlic jam as I have had actual canna Tahoe og terps, they’re not similar, the hemp is a little more citrusy but not as strong or defining like actual canna strains from like terpenes raw where you taste it and know it’s og right away. But still pretty good none the less. The lemon haze is like any lemon haze and blue dream I have had they’re on point I have t tried any or hers yet but I will. So basically for hemp terps these are definitely some of the best but if you want actual canna strains like the thc strains terps, these are not them some are close but others like og not so much. They do have a richer taste taste and you can tell they have a lot of the monoterps. I’d give @terpenebeltfarms a try definitely in the top for hemp terps that are quality you won’t be disappointed if hemp terps are what you are looking for and will be please by how the flavors pop out compared to other hemp terps. I’d say they are on par with fat dog cbd terps maybe slightly better. 10/10 for hemp terps
They are steam stilled but they are really good for steam stilled. If you want actual thc strain like terps though I’d go with @terpenescali or @Betroit

6 Likes

His fields are real, I’m now way affiliated with the company , but I have been doing a lot of talking with them and have seen the farms and lab it’s all official. Now the thing with all these new flavor hemp terps like gmo or whatever a lot of people had that popped out of nowhere I can’t speak on the strains but I know some people have crossed garlic cookies with hemp strains but only on first gen genetics that lack the garlic cookie smell and taste but call it that regardless

We need some of your affordable canna terps back lol

1 Like

Also I received a package from fatdogcbd.com I don’t remember if I bought or asked for a sample but for hemp terpenes they are also top notch them and terpene belt farms. I guess terpene belt farms has new strains that are crossed and bread to have more terpinole if that’s the right spelling. They specifically work on crossing hemp strains for the terpenes they produce. Still though comparing a blue dream or og kush hemp terpenes to actual canna thc strain terps the ones from thc strains definitely blow hemp out the water. I wish more companies would label their terpenes as harvested from hemp a lot of them don’t and play on the technicality that hemp is cannabis derived when they know what people want when they look for CDTs . I’ve always experience nothing but great business when I’m straight forward with every single thing and I have a lot of people give me positive feedback. A lot of companies label hemp as CDT knowing people buy most of them not expecting it to be from hemp, instead of being straight forward with people and also overpricing the terps too and knowingly label things ina way to trick people, just to make an extra dollar, then someone buys their terps and don’t like them or realize it’s overpriced hemp terps and then they never get business from a person again, is it worth it in the long run?. Kudos to the companies that don’t play these games

4 Likes

You got pictures to back that up?

1 Like

If your open to it I would Love to post up some Chromatograms for you to look at for me and indemnify I’m the isolates. I think it would be a great opportunity for the community to understand what to look for so they can identify the real from the fake. Let me know you thoughts thanks

1 Like

Go for it

1 Like

Let’s play guess the chromatogram! Try to match the products 1 through 6 with chromatograms A through F.

Most but not all visible peaks are ID’d

Product 1: Abstrax All Natural Coma
Product 2: True Terpenes Strawnanna
Product 3: True Terpenes Wedding Cake
Product 4: Extract Consultants Green Apple
Product 5: Eybna Lavender
Product 6: Terpene Belt Farms Guava Jam

5 Likes

Are you also @California123? Not sure what happened there

1 Like

I dont know how to read these very well but what’s up with sample A it seems like there is “noise” for lack of a better term on the whole sample where as the others have sharp precise compounds

It’s because it’s just the green apple flavor. Is @california123 also posting a chromatogram or was that just a sock puppet account with zero activity to ask me for “help”?

4 Likes