TrueTerpenes NEW LIVE RESIN!

Hello to the whole community, I come to discuss this new line of terpenes, live resin, in me opinion do you think they are almost similar to cannabis terpenes? , the price is almost 6 times higher than a normal one. I just made an order and I’m ready to test them, if so

meone has already done it or is about to do it, I would like to receive your opinion, thank you

2 Likes

Although I am interested to hear reviews this still makes me make this face:

giphy

45 Likes

Exactly…

3 Likes

why that face friend? :smile:, I would like to hear the opinion of other people and see if it is or not a good product for the price they are handling

Couldn’t have said it better myself…

Is it HDT, CDT, some blend, or other? Not very clear from thier responses on the Instagram posts.

@SaigoMachuPicchu the scepticism comes from thier history of not being exactly transparent in the past

I’m definitely curious as to what’s actually in the bottle!

25 Likes

Well, Live Resin is cannabis extract made from fresh frozen cannabis plants.

So this product is a misnomer.

15 Likes

Maybe it is from a freshly cut live silver from which the hemp terpenes are distilled…

Or it’s just steam hemp terps.

Anyone ever had GG4 that tasted like coffee and chocolate?

4 Likes

Real live resin ain’t that expensive. Damn $750 for 30ml.

10 Likes

I got your CDT HTE here for much less than that lol. People are crazy.

16 Likes

This.

4 Likes

how are we distinguishing it from a straight up lie?

would it be true to claim: if it wasn’t distilled or mechanically separated from a live resin, then calling them “live resin terpenes” is just plain horse shit?

14 Likes

I think the price comes from the work they have been doing, sowing so many phenotypes and finding the best one and then reproducing it until it has some quality. The price may be worth it if the product tastes great that the gods would dream of making it, I’m dying to try it!

Lol the work they’ve been doing? Lol OK bro. Go shill somewhere else.

15 Likes

It may be a live resin and then from that live resin wax it can capture the terpenes, it makes more sense that, I don’t think such a large company can lie that way.

is what they have put in their description bro, you don’t have to be mad at me, I just come to share information :slight_smile: peace and love :partying_face:

you are right, why will they put a chocolate in the image? I’m very intrigued by the price

Well that was a HORRIBLE life decision!!! We will now proceed to chastise you using pitch forks, and witty responses!
I’m just kidding, kind of. No one likes TT business practices, of a sorts…

3 Likes

I did not know that here they hated True terpenes.

You’re new here aren’t you?

16 Likes