True Terpenes

I can take full pics no lot number unless I’m blind, it’s old bottle

The pics where much more clear till I sent to another phone to post. I may be blind but idk if u can see w pics

4 Likes

i dont see one either. It would be eashy to see on the label along wiht an expiration date. Would be interesting to get that tested. Its open but for tetsting of old product that isnt such a big deal i think espeically because your trusted here.

2 Likes

Have you tried the CCELL Pods? They look dope, and they state the viscosity can handle pure live resin. We were wanting to make a 10,000 pen order for our live resin batches. Just want to make the right choice for our customers. If you find out anything new on other carts that hit well and doesn’t affect taste, I definitely want to check them out.

Normal ccell carts cannot handle live resin ??

I don’t deal with live resin carts just sick of paying almost 2.70 for a glass screw top ccell

1 Like

Yeah, we try to get the price down. We were going to put in orders for 20k+ to see what deal they can make to get that tag down. If anyone has a lead on that, do tell.

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I get em for 1.75 and that’s only at 100 at a time. They are non branded ccell. I haven’t had one not work yet. Most that “haven’t” just needed the center pin adjusted at the bottom of the cart.

I figured you’d like that with your price structure preference.

7 Likes

I use knock off c cell carts. Screw on top. I put straight distillate in them and they work just fine.

5 Likes

No one can, but the tests have shown that it is 100% NOT terpenes.

It won’t let me post a link to the article

3 Likes

The FDA is requesting comments from the public about this hearing. It won’t let me post the link here but you can search on regulations . Gov “Scientific data and information about products containing cannabis or cannabis derived compounds public hearing request for comments”. It’s docket number FDA -2019- N- 1482 .

5 Likes

Just send them all the lab tests showing its NOT what they advertised and lead us all to believe.

4 Likes

Did some sort of cease and desist happen here …

I feel like most of what needs to be said has been at this point. Now all the action is gonna take place behind closed doors, and we most likely won’t hear about the impacts of this for a little while.

1 Like

Important consumer questions:

We’re we ripped off?

May this have effected our health?

Any updates would be appreciated!
I think my wife was more upset about this then me…

I have access to a GC-MS and the NIST database, and I plan on securing a sample of the diluent to analyze. I should be able to identify the major ingredients and determine whether or not they are heavy terpenes/terpenoids.

1 Like

Yes

Unknown, while the test results do confirm a lack of terpene content there doesn’t seem to be a general consensus on what exactly IS present in Viscosity, and odds are whatever it is has not undergone any safety testing in relation to it being vaporized and inhaled. Best bet would be to stay away from it until they come out with a full and truthful ingredients list. In general I would recommend staying away from botanical terps or diluents for the exact reason I listed above. If you use cannabis for a medical purpose or are creating products for people treating ailments, I would DEFINITELY steer clear of any non-cannabis additives until more is known about them.

3 Likes

Mineral oil and vegetable oil or some heavy oil

its probably been said 1000x with multiple labs and trusted sources

4 Likes

Said and privately lab tested already at our expense

2 Likes