True Terpenes

They have a calculator on the site. U can put in the amount of distillate and they recommend a ratio and then u put in your numbers and they tell you how much extra money you made cutting the distillate with who knows what…

1 Like

someone should run a fractional distillation on Viscosity and determine where approx. boiling points lie, I imagine these fractionswould be much easier to analyze.

2 Likes

The theoretical plates on a GC are a thousand times greater than any distillation columns. I do think a better selected GC column might help though. It may be helpful to submit to a petroleum lab as they are probably well set up to resolve blends of this sort.

2 Likes

Sure if everythings already identifiable, sure. But since we still dont know whats in it, data as to bp and % by mass would be very helpful, no?

It would be; I just am skeptical you’ll be able to resolve such a complex blend into actual individual compound BPs. You may get a boiling range for the whole mess.

Im talking with Pace Analytical. I am going to sum up plans and other stuff for testing and post today. Based on wha tyou and G.O. Joe have told me.

Id be interested. How about you send it a lab and I pay for teh testing? That way I dont have contact with it so people who dont trust me canot say I messed with it.

A lab that can identify squlene, squalane, and heavier terpenes

Something about this personally bothers me.

It seems every other company knows how to make a viscosity except for true terpenes?

I wonder how others can do it but true terpenes can’t or won’t? Odd huh?

If it bother you my bro why not help out? I do remember you saying your a Chemist.

3 Likes

Well since I’m not a bank, nobody’s asked for my help and EN seems to know what he’s doing “jokes” I don’t know there is room for more hands in the pot.

My suggestion is this:

1. We set up go fund me account for everyone to donate for lab testing.

2. Take a vote between the investors on which lab should do the lab analysis.

3. Get a full breakdown composition of every ingredient present

To quantify, you need to know what you are looking for and use a know amount of standard to determine using a suitable technique e.g. wet chemistry, chromatography, spectrophotometry. If you don’t know what you have, you need to spend time to find out what you have, this is a very long process and need expertise and tools.

Get your donations ready!

4 Likes

That seems like a good idea for us to come together as a forum and keep these companies in :heavy_check_mark:

3 Likes

See…I can be helpful!

4 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s true they all just miscalculated tomorrows standards

2 Likes

True terpenes team of compliance officers < 1 ninja.

4 Likes

Where can I find the lot number on bottle. I have an old one, maybe 2yrs old

2 Likes

It’s a shame all this is unfolding how it is I was really looking forward to those new released true carts by avd. I still might even they look really good in the price is better than ccell

It supposed to be on the label. If its not htere its yet another mark against TT.

1 Like