True Terpenes

for my part I am going to stay civil. this has reached a new level after Gray Wofls and Old Golds @hambread testing appear to backup my testing.

Hambreads lab is doing more testing that I am paying for. Gray Wofls lab is finding a new lab to do HPLC-MS that I am paying for. Im sending in my new sample for GCMS with a large library to identiy the largest 5 peaks per @MagisterChemist suggestion for testing.

It will probally be another two-three weeks before this is all finally resolved.

4 Likes

I have posted all three many times. and so did old gold. There are at least 8 different lots gettings tested.

MagisterChemist pointed out that TTs chromatogram and the ones I posted appear to be of the same substance. And you didnt read that Gray wolf got initial results back that found no terps, may have found mineral or plant oil, and may have found a heavy monoterpene (which I think is an incorrect guess because none of the other 4 labs found any).

Gray wolfs testing found TT changed Viscosity from what it was originally (squalane). The same lab he used happen to take it upon themselves to test Visocity years ago (when it was squalane), but now its something else, not squalane or other terps. Which makes sense when we consider TT changed the Viscosity claims to remove any claims about terps. Something the truth really is right in front of your eyes.

@ChemistExperts lol why you so mad bro? ANd why are you plural? Who are the chemistS? You and other TT employees? Oh yeah, for me to be sued for defamation or something what im saying has to be a lie, and its not. Ive got lots of lab tests and one of the labs I used goes to court as an expert witness to backup their testing. The whole reason im anonymous is I knew TT would try to sue me or buy me off to keep me quite. If I need to get a chemistry degree then you need a law degree

@Killa12345 and all of future community I agree I have gotten a bit ahead of my skies and got a bit too riled up. Im sorry about that. It wont happen again. This topic is to important for me to detract from it with stupid antics. I just get so mad at TT for this BS.

2 Likes

@Dirteagle my post wasnt meant to be snarky or anything but i read it and now it seems kind of that way. I mixed you and @ChemistExperts up while responding. I cant edit my posts yet. I deleted my first post and tried again with the post above this one.

Nothing but respect for what you wrote.

2 Likes

As it has been stated. If a company has nothing to hide then post the ingredients. I see a lot of these companies disappearing when they are made to list ingredients and post MSDS forms on there websites.

3 Likes

There should be a warming signs:

WARNING!!! Only aged accounts hold any validity here.

WARNING!!! If you’re new here you know nothing.

WARNING!!! New users = Shills

Gtfoh

When they don’t know what to say in response to your post:

“I see you just registered here 1 hour ago!”

LMFAO!!

Sick point!

Let’s look at your stats. Joined 15hrs ago and posted 8 times. How have you helped anyone in those 8 posts? Would you consider yourself a contributing member thus far? I’m not sure but there might be forums for people to join and just B!tch and moan.

3 Likes

I was thinking about this and how Dr. Pappas at Essential Oil University identified a bunch of peaks. So i looked at his report and picked out what seems like the top five peaks. I made that assumption that the higher the peak r.time is on the chromatogram the higher the peak. Is that wrong?

From the peaks I highlighted it looks like Viscosity is mostly made up of safflower oil or other vegetable oil. But may be i am not doing this wright with the peaks? With other stuff the labs said they think may be in there.

You suggested it may be mostly vegetable oil a long time ago and it seems like you may be right? What worries me besides the false advertising is the possibility of lipoid pneumonia, which does occur from inhaling various vegetable oils.

Characteristics and Oxidative Stability of Some Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius L.)
c3f8007fa720c48dd4057f7921d6f8b89270.pdf (407.5 KB)

1 Like

The problem isnt that youre new its that your only reason to be here is to bash me in this thread without obvious misrepresentations.

A chemist would have to have gone to english class to learn persuasive arguments. You are only attacking one user. You never offered any evidence to the contrary of his argument.

Even if you were true terps, you could have used your alt account much better. Like to post test results or even point out the problems.

You also only joined to post in this thread.

Whatever the purpose of this site when it was concieved, it is now an open forum of discussion. So no one is safe if there are issues with their products.

9 Likes

Never said that but using you as an example you’ve only posted in this thread and one other. you’ve also made insults to those within the community (@BG305 etc.) in your short time. so that in itself doesn’t help the case you’re trying to make. Even my validity can be questioned but I can clearly state my position in this subject or being on these forums.
my post previously in reference to how to conduct oneself within a business which this situation clearly falls in. of which was mishandled and for TT will lead to a bruised Rep.

although you may feel like you’re being targeted i couldn’t care less especially considering you’ve yet to try and provide criticism that could be constructive to either side of the conversation which is again based on a company and their customers concerns

3 Likes

What I find odd is this person who joined 15 hours ago can post 8 times in one thread. BUT as a new person I can only post 3 times in the same thread over some undefined time period thats longer than 15 hours (thats why I have three accounts, so I can keep posting).

What that suggests is someone high up here has granted @ChemistExperts higher posting rights even though hes newer than me. That suggests the admin or mods of this site may be in cahoots with ChemistExperts because otherwise ChemistExperts wouldnt be able to post more than 3 times in this thread in 15 hours.

Taking into account this issue I know think ChemistExperts is True Terpenes, and Future knows that, and he is letting ChemistExperts post as much as they want.

Dude, u have been going on and on about the same topic almost daily for months! How much does someone have to read before the get fed up and register to respond to your shenanigans?

How many posts does it take to “alart” people?

The 3 post rule is new. It only started like a few weeks ago and I have been under it this whole time. Just look at this thread as proof. I started using versions of ExtractNinja just like a week ago or so. When I first started posting there wasnt this rule. I think there was some drama on the site in aother thread so they created this new rule.

So it looks like Future is blocking my VPN ips this site has recorded and they are allowing you to post as much as you want. Very interesting.

Also interesting is your use of very unocmmon word “shenanigans” Hmmm where have i read that before? Oh yeah, I knonw, in the TT false adveristing about Viscosity:

made from a blend of 100% organic terpenes. It does not contain PG, VG, PEG, MCT, Coconut oil, or any other non-terpene ingredients. No shenanigans, wordplay, marketing gimmicks, or Tom-foolery. Seriously, we only use terpenes.

1 Like

Since we are on the topic of shills

Lets not forget this and also the fact that she stopped posting shortly after being exposed

Most of her posts were pushing Viscosity to unsuspecting (often novice) members seeking help on the forum

There is probably a nice mark up on that viscosity when you work for TT you probably get some fat bonuses when you scam, sorry I mean sell the most of it

10 Likes

After they ( @Audra ) claim MCT causes lipoid pneumonia as a way to get people to buy Viscosity, they are now they are selling cheaper version of hteir blends that are cut with MCT oil and they are selling a type of MCT oil as a dilutant. SMH that is so wrong and dirty.

Nothing against mct from me but the way TT talks out of both sides of thier mouth is wrong.

5 Likes

Also the suggestion of not disclosing you are cutting your cart because it is just terpenes kind of shows you where their business practices are at

5 Likes

i called it from day one… some of their marketing tactics where very questionable. Thats not marketing 101. Thats like prison shyster marketing from the wolf of wallstreet.

4 Likes

So your admiting that your a shill act only to back up TT?

3 Likes

Even more sadistiic is if the tests so far are correct Viscosity is more likely to cause llipoid pneumonia than any other cutting agent for sale. MCT wont cuase lipoid pnumonia but vegetable have caused it in the past, so has mineral oil.

3 Likes