True Terpenes

I know @Future is cool with these guys but natural extract == terpene. It’s looking like true terpenes may be in for a flogging

We can extract all sorts of nasty shit from plants there we do not want to vape

4 Likes

future said he would drag them himself

It has to be like this or else it doesn’t count

8 Likes

I’m still looking for “proof” and the “nail in the coffin” but I’m still not seeing it. Where is the PROOF?? Or did I miss something?

I am not seeing lab results anywhere or anything showing concrete evidence. If this was a court of law, it would be ruled inconsistent and inconclusive. There would be no conviction, nothing! Yet here everyone is playing judge, jury and executioner.

I am not bashing so there’s no need for anyone to try and come at me like you just got out of hs. Just show me the proof. That’s the only thing I’m asking here. Show me 100% indisputable proof and I’m drinking the same cool-aid everyone else here apparently already drank together at the meeting. If it’s mineral oil, go get em’! More power to you… But to me, there is no proof of anything. No Tomfoolery, No Shenanigans. Nothing!! Hahaha…You have to be proven guilty first before a conviction can take place. This isn’t it!

But cheer away if it makes you feel better!

K. Soraya

Greywolf is a leader in cannabidinoid analysis & so highly respected in the industry, it’d be asinine to touch the stuff after what he has observed. Chain of custody was controlled supposedly as well here, so is nail in coffin that was already being built by true terpenes language backsliding

9 Likes

That’s great… I still don’t see concrete proof that can be used as evidence in court. But okY

I’ve been waiting to hear back from GreyWolf on all of this. I defer to him for a good portion of my knowledge and experience regarding many things.

I have a meeting with him first thing tomorrow morning, and then with TT at lunch.

Closing this thread for at least 10 different reasons, including what looks to be TT shells spamming my forum, EN being an absolute jackass, and an overall complete devolution of what this forum is supposed to be.

For the record, everyone can see their “user levels” and I’ve been very transparent about how the spam filters here work. Nobodys VPN was blocked, EN wasn’t censored in any way at any time.

The disrespect here runs deep, and is super disappointing all around

Will open thread back up tomorrow after meeting with what I learn, and how that affects my conversation with TT

Edit 1:

Spent the better part of the morning with Gray Wolf. He explained to me the results of his anonymous testing of TT viscosity, which almost certainly has peaks that are not Terpenes by any standard definition. His sample also did not contain common forms of “mineral oil” but a detailed NMR analysis of the small peak is needed to truly determine the makeup.

More details to come, after I meet with TT I’ll open this thread back up but with some spam control (EN I’ll see about granting you privilege on one of your clones, this is an attempt to prevent first post TT shills)

In the meantime, feel free to take a look at how our system moderates spam https://future4200.com/t/community-spam-flagging/4233

13 Likes

Meeting with my connect at TT is adjourned.

Conclusion: TT is receiving a temporary suspension from the GLG for mislabeling the Viscosity as being 100% Terpenes, then instead of admitting error, changing the labels in what looks suspiciously like a cover up. The current labels are supposedly a more accurate representation of what the viscosity truly is, a blend of botanical extracts, which more closely reflects the results of what Gray Wolf found, but still leaves questions.

My suggestions to TT on how they might remediate this:

1. Offer a refund to anyone whom purchased Viscosity when it said “100% Terpenes”

This action would be enough for me to submit the idea of TT re affiliating with the GLG to a vote held within the Gang.

1. I strongly recommended to them, again, that they be transparent about the makeup of the product.

However, as I’ve stated before, I have no intention of blowing up their IP, I have no confirmation of what is actually in Viscosity, so use it, like anything else you might consume that doesn’t have to tell you the ingredients, with caution.

Again, the biggest issue the GLG has with the situation is that TT was dishonest in labeling its product, hopefully they take the suggestion to right their wrongs to heart.

6 Likes

My lab did a live video chat with me, however the lead tech who could tell me the most and who actually ran the samples is not in the lab at the moment, so I won’t know more until I hear from him. But I did see the chromatograms - and while results of my sample seemed to line up with that of another sample submitted from elsewhere in California, most of the peaks didn’t match anything like their current terpene standards. But it wasn’t conclusive. They will try to extend the test method, because there is still some possibility that there is a terpene or two in there. But it definitely looks as if most of that shit is not terpenes.

Ain’t no such thing as half-way crook. @TrueTerpenes , I hope you do pay for this, learn something from it, and move forward with some fucking ethics. @Future makes a pretty decent suggestion for doing so. If you just play dumb like you have been, and don’t do anything about it, then I hope your company fails miserably and I hope you find honest work in another industry.

10 Likes

This is abysmal, and they have no place in the cannabis community.

It’s an extremely bad look for the person who spent this discussion defending them.

Why are there no consequences for True Terpene shill accounts? I find it strange that you are not commenting on this.

I sure hope it isn’t considered blasphemy to ask, but can we ask if Dustin is compromised?

It is not an error to mislabel ingredients, it was intentional. In fact, if it were an error, it represents a massive amount of negligence, possibly worse the malfeasance suggested by intentional mislabeling.

True Terps has permanently lost my business, even though I have never and will never use dilutents.

Shame. All those ad hominem attacks to eat crow for dinner.

3 Likes

Surely you will be posting this info on Instagram to protect those in the community from this mislabeled product

Those who maybe have not and will not see this thread

GLG is all about Good hash, Good Food and Good People

6 Likes

Let me know if I’m stepping out of line here, guys.

I was previously pretty indifferent to it all even though I had a hunch that TT was being very dishonest.

Looking at your current conclusion, though (@Future) - you only addressed one of two issues that you previously mentioned yourself. You removed them from GLG. Cool. Just as you said you would. But what happened to publicly roasting them? Obviously we open the flood gates (but I think you should join). Why do you think they were able to fool you into being honest people? Honest question. You previously made some very strong statements backing the honesty of Ben (owner) and True Terpenes.

1 Like

Of course. And it’s already posted to ICmag and will be on the GLG site as well.

3 Likes

I posted my response to the two most active places this conversation is happening, ICmag and this forum.

I’ll be posting on IG and the GLG website as well, but I also have a life I’m trying to squeeze in around all of this, which includes a shit pile of driving.

8 Likes

i really hope they get roasted on IG. that would be great. This is pretty bad! LOL

5 Likes

@Rusty_Shackleford we don’t mod accounts here unless they are blatantly violating our ToS or spam rules. I commented on the fact that these look like TT shill accounts already.

I defended them because I believed they were being honest based on my previous relationship with them. They proved to be incorrectly labeling products, then attempted to switch the label when they realized that in fact their mix was not 100% Terpenes as the label claimed. Ignorance seems more likely, but I can’t prove it either way.

I was wrong about them telling the truth, here I am admitting it. I suggested they refund everyone they lied to and then the gang will confer internally by way of vote if we want to consider affiliating with them again.

3 Likes

Ignorance seems less likely methinks.

3 Likes

So your cool with it possibly being mineral oil or some heavy vegetable oil or a mix, with zero terps? Knowing full well mineral oil is very dangerous to vape, and both mineral oil and vegetable oil will cause lipoid pneumonia, as long as your give them a “temporary” suspension its all good?

You still sound like your shilling for them and trying to give them a slap on teh wrist. I agree with QMA:

You should put them on full blast just like you said you would do to me if I waas lying, all over all your social media accounts. Wait, I recall when you wrote this:

4 Likes

I’m not convinced they realized the botanical blend they were/are using had small peaks of non volitiles in it, or that every batch they’ve put out even does.

Which is a whole different set of concerns

The easiest solution always was, and still is imo, to be fully transparent about what’s in the mix.

1 Like

After conferring with Gray Wolf this morning, I don’t believe they are adding mineral oil.

But their mix also isn’t 100% terpenes as they claimed.

1 Like