True Terpenes, New thread

I have a brand new factory sealed sample of TT dilutent, your free for the testing.

2 Likes

A doctor at a veterinary office gets a call from a farmer saying his horse has a broken leg. The doctor tells the farmer “there’s nothing I can do, you’re going to have to shoot the horse.” A few minutes later, the doctor gets another call from the farmer, “my horse has a broken leg and a gun shot wound.”

4 Likes

Jesus. I’m not sure that advertisement is hitting the intended chord.

1 Like

Seems like a $100 plug. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I have some new information to add to the thread. Unfortunately, instead of answering a question it raises more…

Terp_Queen_PhD and I have analyzed two samples of TT Viscosity on our GCMS. One sample was sent to us from TT along with some flavor formulations to test out, This was in June 2018. This sample did not have a batch number anywhere. The second sample we received at MJ Bizcon in December 2018 (lot #1810301).

As far as I know they did not announce any changes in the product between those two dates. However, we noticed a large change in the chromatograms. The first sample that had no batch number appeared to be mainly squalene. As you can see in the top chromatogram there is a very sharp peak with a later retention time. The spectrum of this peak was compared to the NIST database and determined to be squalene. The second sample received at MJ Bizcon 6 months later (bottom) has a chromatogram very similar to what everyone has been seeing. Analyzing different retention times in this broad peak result in similar mass fragments to squalene, and When compared to the NIST database seems to be composed of long hydrocarbon chains with various Oxygen containing substituents.

Like I said, Unfortunately, this doesn’t answer any questions and instead raises more.
Was their R&D batch composed of mainly squalene? Did they change procedures while scaling up and unintentionally degrade squalene into what we’re seeing now? What changed in their procedures during this time?

If this information does anything at all, I hope it makes it to TT and helps them identify what is going if they truly don’t know. On the other hand if they are hiding something, hopefully this will help shed some light on what they’ve been up to.

11 Likes

This goes along with what a friend who used it said, they changed the formula for some reason

2 Likes

Money

2 Likes

I seriously doubt this is “degraded squalene”. The mass fragments are similar because they are generic fragments produced by many long-chain hydrocarbons. What speaks even more against that option is the complete lack of squalene in 2nd test: I can’t believe they “accidently” made a procedure that gets 100% conversion into this junk.

If it’s the case that it was squalene originally, they would have been correct in saying it was 100% terpenes. They then changed the formula, but they did not change the description until after they were called out. That in itself proves this was intentional. If it was an accident, and they were denying the results extractninja posted as fraudulent, they wouldn’t have backed down from their 100% terpene description; they would have just fixed the problem and pretended nothing ever happened.

BTW they were getting such a colossal markup on squalene I shudder to think what it must be now if they felt like they had to get even more margin.

9 Likes

TT isn’t to blame guys, it’s us, the negative folks at Future4200.com who are the problem

15 Likes

That’s yo people. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Noone ever lost money betting on the stupidity of the American public

5 Likes

Lol

4 Likes

I dont think anyones happy with the outcome, but TT is a decent sized company and unless someone wants to lawyer up and enjoy that process, not much will come of it. Yeah its pretty shitty what they did, and what they are continuing to do.

3 Likes

Word of mouth is out. I’ve told everyone I know about the scandal. Most ppl are clueless and have no idea, or even care.

This is where WE come in. To make sure we dont use and keep testing these products in question.

5 Likes

5 Likes

they straight up denied the claims at first sticking to their story until the thread blew up and everyone was down for testing then they became silent

5 Likes

It was a label change, lol.

3 Likes

here is the original thread that was buried, locked, delisted for being in the wrong forum? because they were no longer a vendor? why couldnt we just move the thread

I better keep quiet for I get epsteined

6 Likes

I say this often, there are many, many different types of terpenes. We assure you this product is terpenes, its just not a run of the mill terp blend you would find on a normal test. Again we appreciate the share and will be looking at those reports closely.

:joy:

3 Likes

Can i have to figure out how to post these screen shots in the ig comments

1 Like