True Terpenes, New thread

Honestly a little confused/surprised one of the accounts I think for sure is fake actually had something positive to say about the company they all appear to be targeting.

1 Like

they’re evolving

6 Likes

we are not very far from testing all of it.
The only question is, will We hit the game with MDIs first. Then drop a Hiroshima on the whole vape game?
Cutting agents are for punk ass clowns :clown_face: and human abusers.
This ain’t Peruvian, it’s cannabis. Safety first.
Personal opinion of true terpenes…I assumed after future went there they were legit.
Always do your own research, and/or peer review.

Vape game is on the way out for smart people. But hey, McDonald’s is still booming so :man_shrugging:

But F a liar, if it really wasn’t terpenes…then what was it?? Mustard boof? Essential oils? Why does no one know? Never got sent to a forensic lab?
You literally could give that to HS and Be like, “ li found this unmarked bottle in my sons room and I’m scared he’s on the drugs”.
Boom. Forensic test.

9 Likes

tumblr_nn4kcehpbd1qb15ujo2_250

1 Like

I missed all of this and would like an update. What was discovered about true terpenes? Viscosity? They have added flavoring elements, of course, but I’m assuming this is deeper?

The original thread here was locked for some reason but I believe you can still access it from

and the ICMag thread is

Untitled-1 Untitled-2 Untitled-4

![Untitled-2|457x349]

In case these were lost to society

32 Likes

Check OP of this post, linked on first line. also searchable still.

3 Likes

futures opinion is of absolute ZERO relevance to me at this point. this whole situation has been disgusting, and then to see how he handled himself when they were blatantly outted for being lying fakes. all I have to say is WOW that $500 an hour might be little bit tough at this point my friend :smirk::tired_face: and then to see the thread being blatantly covered up!!! wow, just wow. id say dudes word is ziltch, and anybody buying tt is out of their mind.

4 Likes

loving the memes on this. pure solid gold.

4 Likes

isn’t this the truth.

1 Like

Yeah I would be sending my money or securing services from people like this. Not today, not any day.

LMFAO "I’m not convinced they realized the botanical blend they were/are using had small peaks of non volitiles in it, or that every batch they’ve put out even does."

Dude, just STOP. You are trying to cover their ass. This just shows youre not serious about this. You would rather not take any action against them. What is wrong with you?

I TOLD them 5+ months ago and what have they done?
Did they do any real internal auditing by a 3rd party auditor law firm? Did they do any real QC testing to understand why the labs I used came to those findings? Did they issue a PSA? Did they issue a recall? Did they do ANYTHING to help their customers? Answers to all: big, fat, NO.

What did they do instead over these past 5 months?
They attacked me and so did you. They slandered me and so did you. They used way too many logical fallacies and so did you. They lied again and again. They changed their website wording to try and avoid a law suit. They threatened to sue me. You threatened to publicly flog, tar, and feather me. They invited you to their place to do a song and dance for us, then they used your phrase (something like "this is the tightest fucking ship I have ever seen) in their new marketing book! (I have pics a friend sent me that I will post tomorrow)

gold gold gold.

I commend you @ExtractNinja for spearheading this multi layer cover up and shining light on some scandalous folks that maybe people should think twice before doing business with.

4 Likes

shame on @sidco for the attempted cover up.

1 Like

Lmfao… this made the wife and I bust out laughing. Just great

1 Like

it’s not as much a cover up out of maliciousness as much as embarrassment. wouldn’t you be embarrassed if you said this:

Even floraplex was there to protect them. It’s like those people that pile in to defend a rapist at a party. Just because they are your friends doesn’t mean they are immune to being evil.

22 Likes

Top kek!

Sidco is and has been an industry shill for a long time, despite currently being employed by Future4200. Kind of gloms onto just about any project she can, and seems to accept payments all day on her instagram to plug various products, some of which are clear garbage, and others of questionable utility and quality.

I do not believe she is attempting to cover for True Terpenes, but the admins of this site are still obviously bitter they ever involved TT in this website, because their enthusiastic support and cheerleading during this debacle shamed and burned them.

Get over it. You personally went on the line to defend TT, without reason, and even lied to do so, claiming to know EXACTLY what was in the product.

Just… step back. Claims about “trolling” as the reasoning for locking and moving threads are transparently nonsense, as neither ic-mag nor reddit /r/cannabisextracts are having issues keeping the “trolls” in line. What gives? It’s obvious you are just tired of this discussion, and have nothing to truly lose here.

As Dustin says, he didn’t even use TT products. Just needed that payment for the affiliate program (which, let’s be honest, this website has already garnered 70-100,000$ in membership fees.)

I would say the affiliate program is an absolute joke that is only vetted by admin’s opinions and interest in free cash.

2 Likes

What? Dustin very clearly defended TT and vouched for their worthiness…

And even said “ Ben is the most honest person I’ve met in this industry” or some bull crap along those lines… how do you think that made all the other LEGIT people in the industry he has met feel? Shame. Tisk tisk tisk