True Terpenes, New thread

That’s exactly what I was just thinking, doesn’t matter where u are u can order. Seems like his products are based to black market being bottled so small

5 Likes

You already know as much as I do it’s only the BM who uses this bs

@TrueTerpenes it’s been ages. Has anybody nailed the correct meme for the secret sauce? We know it’s bad af for everybody bc you haven’t even come clean on what it is. As a business why would you lose so much sales if your formula is safe?

I hope people still have sealed bottles they are probably switching formulas right now bc of this. Betting the original will be a throwback next week

2 Likes

Still waiting on @qma to do the whale sperm TT meme!

1 Like

What the Faaak is this?

You are a lieing fuk.( i dont know how to spell lie-ing)

5 Likes

“Vaping stuff is bad.”

“Put this in your vape!”

4 Likes

@TrueTerpenes you claim you never recommend people to vape Viscosity.

Last line of the following post is ;
“We suggest possibly changing your formula to 4-5% viscosity and 9% terps, as well as following good capping procedures and making sure the carts don’t get too hot. We hope this helps!”

Yea that helps, you lie-ing piece of s#!+

5 Likes

@TrueTerpenes i’m glad youre back in the discussion anyways :rofl: What gem of a response ya got now?

1 Like

Now they’re claiming they’ve never recommended people vape their products? When do the lies end? When do the dishonest business practices end?

5 Likes

Yeah, I would imagine they’re almost to the ankle with their foot in their mouth right now.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Sounds like they’re directly recommending it to be vaped

2 Likes

So, if they don’t recommend using it with CBD, but, @Audra recommends using it with “shatter” to make carts in the Dab Cart thread…

And if she works for @TrueTerpenes

Does that mean TT recommended people to use it with THC to make carts at home?

Somebody help me out with some conspiracy theory memes… lol

7 Likes

Shit is hitting the fan with the recent respiratory illnesses and deaths seemingly linked with vaping. The CDC is currently investigating.

5 Likes

Take a look at what the true terpene chief scientific officer stated about viscosity. Pretty hilarious. No fucks given.

2 Likes

“Disinger said that one recommended use of Viscosity is for diluting THC oil in cannabis balms and lotions meant to rub on the skin, not for ingestion or inhaling.”

Wooow.

2 Likes

Does the CDC and FDA know about this thread and the original one? Seems like they should be made aware of this

5 Likes

What in the actual fuck, these people are downright shameless.

4 Likes

Frankly the absolute lies that true terpenes said are proof of criminal negligence

6 Likes

I aint gunna lie. I lied thru my teeth to the police, prosecutor and judge. I couldn’t tell on myself let alone the next man. I just ain’t got it in me. I guess some of us just grew up different. :100:

When the singer Rob calls the police on me
Y’all niggaz ran out and copped the CD
See what I discovered is y’all snitch lovers
I might speak, but I don’t fuck with nobody
See What Doug, Jimmy & L.A. don’t know,
These youngins crossed the line with Hov, I’m letting it blow
Had the papers writing stories like: “didn’t they know,
This what happen when they made that rapper CEO”

Jay-Z: Trouble

6 Likes

Yeah snitches get stitches and all, but this is a matter of public safety. Where do we draw the line? if no one takes accountability then we are all doomed.

True Terpenes used this site to market their product for use in cannabis cartridges, which contradicts the public statement from their Chief Science Officer. If an isotopic analysis on a cartridge that made someone sick can match the an analysis of TT’s thickener, then someone will be held accountable. Not sure how deep the CDC’s investigation will go, but the feds use isotopic analysis in forensics all the time and even use it to track drug trafficking routes.

3 Likes