True Terpenes, New thread

I dont think anyones happy with the outcome, but TT is a decent sized company and unless someone wants to lawyer up and enjoy that process, not much will come of it. Yeah its pretty shitty what they did, and what they are continuing to do.

3 Likes

Word of mouth is out. I’ve told everyone I know about the scandal. Most ppl are clueless and have no idea, or even care.

This is where WE come in. To make sure we dont use and keep testing these products in question.

5 Likes

5 Likes

they straight up denied the claims at first sticking to their story until the thread blew up and everyone was down for testing then they became silent

5 Likes

It was a label change, lol.

3 Likes

here is the original thread that was buried, locked, delisted for being in the wrong forum? because they were no longer a vendor? why couldnt we just move the thread

I better keep quiet for I get epsteined

6 Likes

I say this often, there are many, many different types of terpenes. We assure you this product is terpenes, its just not a run of the mill terp blend you would find on a normal test. Again we appreciate the share and will be looking at those reports closely.

:joy:

3 Likes

Can i have to figure out how to post these screen shots in the ig comments

1 Like

This is a shitshow and it’s terrifying to think how many people have ordered this shit from Extractor Depot or something like it and end up poisoning their friends and family. This is literally poisoning the black market intentionally.
Since it has no MSDS data sheet, it can’t be approved for C1D1 use, meaning that legal facilities cannot use it. THIS MEANS that it can be an smallpox blanket to cut BM disty makers out of the picture by causing seizures and nerve damage and paralysis (google “weed vape seizure”), and then saying it’s due to black market distillate makers using shoddily-prepared product (which can then be blamed on not having enough scientific data on cannabis related products to know it was unsafe), leading to cannabis extractions being rescheduled as a pharmaceutical. It’s a slippery slope here but my tin foil hat stays on when it comes to the cannabis “industry” and any people looking to steal an entire demographic from the black market.

@Future I am reallllllllly concerned with the legitimacy of your name at this point. I understand you can’t predict the future and everyone gets fucked over sometimes, especially by good people. Good people can do shitty things. You handled it well, you admitted your faults, you removed him from your “trust circle” you have people (mainly corporations, which again, thank you) pay to be a part of. A lot of the SOPs on your site save people a lot of time and pain hiring volunteers they can swindle into writing them for them. Most of it is stuff we should know by now if we are true to this, and not new to this. I haven’t seen anyone producing anything on here I don’t think someone wouldn’t let slip in the forum, but I can’t prove that, since I don’t have access to the tech site.

The problem I have, is with the way you, or another moderator, handled ExtractNinja’s attempts to bring TT to the light. I understand the filtering system you use to help keep this site spam-free. However, if that was the case, why was this an issue?

When I hear an answer to this, I would feel a lot better about contributing information to this open source website if it’s only going to be turned into SOPs by fledgling corporate interests. I thought this was by the people, for the people.

3 Likes

Bumping this thread back to the top for relevance…

1 Like

First of all, why would you need to use a thickening agent inside of a C1D1 environment?

Second, this product is being used in legal markets as well as black markets.

Third, that’s a ridiculous amount of L’s, my reputation is doing just fine. If anything, the whole situation built my following, increased F42k traffic, and GLG membership is growing faster and faster.

Keep counting, all of the SOPs on the GLG are either mine, or were purchased from the person who wrote them @murphymurri @dred_pirate or in some cases voluntarily donated by GLG members @kingofthekush4201

Furthermore, if you read the GLG Bootleggers guide to our internal IP, you would know that the SOPs are intended to be used however a member sees fit for themselves to level up. If they are shared the only stipulation is to mention that the info came from the gang. (I’ll attach the Bootlegger guide GLG Bootlegging Rules.pdf (147.9 KB) )

Nobody ever censored EN here. He tripped the spam filters, which are in place for good reason. He then proceeded to violate our Community Guidelines by making multiple new accounts, none of which we censored. The spam filters are rather complex, so as to keep up with extremely complex spam bots. Total number of posts since time joined is a single variable in a multivaried antispam system. We keep the exact details of the system mostly private, a neccesity for continuing to battle spammers.

Its not perfect, and when someone like EN, regardless of how correct they may be, posts like a spammer, the system denotes it as such.

ProTip, eachone of you has an accumulative spammer score. Each time you get a flag, minus points. Anytime you violate one of the spam rules (which ease as you rank up) you lose more points. If your rank is low enough, the system will silence you for a while. Posting “bump” a day after you being the last poster, gives you negative points.

8 Likes

Well now I’m worried about my secret spammer score, great! :joy: I promise guys, sometimes I just get excited.

1 Like

No, my question is how did the other account, “Chemistryexperts,” though it was a new account, not get restricted by your new account spam filter restrictions?
I was thanking you for this site and the SOPs on here. I have no access to them, so I don’t know if there’s any info I’d pay to have unless I just need it all printed out quickly and easily in a compliant setting. I love this site and use it daily. I like your permaculture farm and want to meet you in person one day to have a chat and a smoke.
I don’t have a problem with how you handled it, I’m just saying it looks like someone was being allowed to make spam accounts to protect TTs name.

Either way, thanks for the site, I learn a lot on here every day. But this has some crazy heavy implications.

@triptribe I just answered your question

1 Like

This horse has been dead, decomposed, turned to fertilizer and fed to plants. I’m tired of this subject popping up every 6 weeks every time somebody new decides they want outrage points. Give it a fuckin rest already. Send your complaints to TT’s email.

5 Likes

So I just read this article on the Washington Post titled “One Man’s Near Death Experience with Vaping Related Lung Failure”

I couldn’t help but think about these threads I’ve been reading on here surrounding the “Viscocity” controversy. I wonder if there is any link here. The article seems to clearly be describing lipid pneumonia.

Any thoughts on this?

@TrueTerpenes, did you do this?

4 Likes

Lipid pneumonia is typical a vaping alot of mct. At least thats what i have read so far

1 Like

This is a simple matter of the Discourse trust levels and how they are obtained.

Please read it.
Having 3 accounts makes it 3 times harder to gain trust levels… No rules against it, but they are making things harder when one could just do the simple things required to gain levels. Knowing how these levels are gained makes it easy to create a lvl1 or 2 arbitrarily with a bit of time, but for the everyday user and spam bot it does the trick. We want new users to lurk for a bit and learn the rules and feel before they go starting new threads.

For the record, @ChemistExperts has received no special treatment. In fact @Soxhlet temporarily silenced the user for making several low level comments.

A lot of people join up JUST to bitch and moan, give them a flag and chances are they will end up in the Echo Chamber

4 Likes

Real recognizes real.

You can hate on @Future all you want there are many of us who would not be where we are without him and this site.

Glg affiliates get a member ship for giving a discount, they dont “pay” to be an affiliate

Future has mentioned this many times around here

Can you really blame him for trusting someone hes known for years over someone who just joined the forum and is coming off like a dick?

Extractninja could have handled himself better

5 Likes