Triclamps, bolts, accessories

FutureFam!

Lets work as a team to find/source the absolute best deal on fittings, reducers, ports, triclamps and small stainless accessories.

Is it @Killa12345? Is it best value vacs?

Who do you guys use and who has the best deals?

China, by the container full

2 Likes

I try to be the cheapest for what I carry but I’m realizing that at anytime most of these companies really can beat my prices for the most part.

While I try to be cheaper or within a few percent of the bigger boys, I’d like to think my customer service is better than all of them. Plus your not talking to a CS person. Your talking to someone making the final decision on stuff. I don’t need to get any approvals anything.

9 Likes

I’ll vouch for his customer service 100%. He had my stuff the mail the next day! BVV I’ve had some issues with in the past. Its cheap there but makes me question the quality of product.

3 Likes

If anyone has a good place to get bulk nuts and bolts please post.

Killa for the win. I had two deliveries of some gaskets go missing. USPS said they were delivered but I never got them. He sent out two replacements no questions asked. Thanks again man

3 Likes

Bolt depot almost always wins our bidding. I’m not sure if you’re on the east coast though, shipping out west might tip the balance