Tricks of the trade

Acetone is great for this, when required.

This thing works pretty well for cleaning gasket grooves. I think it’s an auto detailing tool.

22 Likes
4 Likes

When hanging lights in your room, use lasers!
One laser was throwing the line, while the other was shooting a dot at that little nipple dead center of the dual end bulb.

Don’t worry, we moved the burner

16 Likes

Heady laser bro

1 Like

If you have some freshly dried duct tape flower, dont put it in the freezer near your ice cream bars. The most volatile of terps will still escape, and the chocolate cookie of the ice cream sandwich will absorb them…creating cannabis derived terpene infused ice cream bars. They are disappointing because they taste weird and you know those terps would have been better in your extract than a childs ice cream bar.

I had a freezer die and had to move some bio into the food freezer

19 Likes

Fucking priceless!

7 Likes

Tip noted* Always seal your material in a closed container before going into the freezer :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I had the same problem I stored ff in my food freezer because of minimal space , 8 months later i ate a chicken pot pie … the crust was legit chicken POT pie

11 Likes

Pencil Holders from the dollar tree make great dab tool holders.

11 Likes

I put my dab tool down on the table. When the table gets sticky I buy a new house. Baller move I know but I’m just lazy sometimes

36 Likes

Not sure if I mentioned this before but ice packs are really useful for flipping slabs that aren’t stable. Put one under the oven tray and it’ll harden the slab enough to where you can edge it off the side of the tray so it loosens enough to where you can put it face down on a clean parchment that’s also on an oven tray that’s on an ice pack and gently peel off.

2 ice packs 2 trays 1 clean parchment.

11 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::muscle:

1 Like

Chilled marble slabs have been mentioned

If your cart clogs, stick a toothpick gently down (like almost all the way down)the mouthpiece. Works 8/10 times, and you get a nice toothpick out of the deal

9 Likes

Home made “dog wash”. Holds the dab rig and is good for washing trays and stuff.

5 Likes

dog wash and dab rig holder that doubles as emergency shower and eyewash too…

nice!!

18 Likes

The first time I saw this I thought it was some keg stand device, or some shit!

8 Likes

In sure u could put it ok n a beer keg

1 Like

That’s not pressurized is it? We dont want to see another “whoopsi” (how to paint the ceiling pic again).

Lol

2 Likes

absolutely pressurized. otherwise it would not function.

STORE BOUGHT!!

fine manual: https://www.gesafety.com/downloads/pl-G1562.pdf

10 Likes