Tricks of the trade

@Waxplug1 dropped a heater sharing that spinning batter in a centrifuge eliminates waiting for it to sweat

3 Likes

I got another one

Buy these here

Then add a lil solvent here

Put heat on it and watch the vapors strip shit clean. Much lower loss than a wash check it out

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiL1iMCJtrr/?igshid=ZDg1NjBiNjg=

12 Likes

Dissolve 0.1g of sample in 5mL of EtOH add 20 drops of bromocresol green indicator.

Edit: “THCa” is ~95% pure powdered isolate.
“THC” is ~92% THC amber distillate.

31 Likes

To be clear, would this be to verify thorough decarboxylation?

5 Likes

Indeed

8 Likes
1 Like

Hey fellow mainer. Just wondering were you buy your hamlet valves from?

3 Likes

Just did something pretty neat with regards to COA availability. My domain name is a mile long, and that causes issues with the size of the qr codes we use. I found a really short domain on google domains that was loosely related to mine and bought it, and then used domain forwarding to forward to my COAs page on my website. This cut our QR code size in half and will make for easier scanning. With all the boof hemp products I’ve seen out there with non-scanning QR codes, I hope this helps someone!

13 Likes

I usually find good deals for hamlet valves on Ebay

1 Like

Or, @CorleeValve

7 Likes

@Dred_pirate much appreciated!

We’d love to help anyone with any valve, fitting, hose, etc needs. Give us a call or shoot us an email. 832-843-7141 or ryan@corleevalve.com

3 Likes

@Cannagrower207 What type of valves you hunting for? Give us a call 832-843-7141.

2 Likes

Mcmaster Carr has a lot of hamlet valves as well.

4 Likes

I just scooped 4) of the 510s 1/2" new for a hundred shipped from eBay
Keep your eyes peeled for the steals!

10 Likes

If you attach a bvv cart filling gun to one of these and have it held upside down, it makes it a bit easier to use it.

1 Like

You can take the heating cover off the barrel of the Bvv cart filling gun with sheer force after you cut the clamp.

Anyone ever needed to bust a pvc weld? Over the years of running my dwc I’ve moved, rebuilt and reconfigured my recirculating system more times then I can count. Using the bulkheads that I prefer from current culture, makes me have to buy new fittings or get crafty on the fly cause I’m also cheap and impatient.

First I take some glue

Then spread some inside the pipe I’m trying to remove from the fitting I want to keep

Light that shit on fire for 30 seconds to a minute so the pvc pipe has a chance to warm up, then separate with a flat head screw driver and a pair of needle nose pliers.

18 Likes

These come in pretty handy in the booth, on the walls an ceiling, keeps my tools visible when on the ceiling, or high enough on the walls.
Will hold a 1¹/⁴" wrench on the wall without sliding.

https://www.acehardware.com/departments/tools/hand-tools/magnets/2500841

@MedicineManHempCo could you also use a tiny url site to forward your qr directly to your website?

1 Like

I would NOT do that. I have in the past, and they have gotten taken down for being cannabis related. Especially if you are going to bake it in to your packaging or something more permanent. It will end up costing you like 10 bucks a year for a domain, but it’s worth it to control all of the links that are required to get people to where they need to be.

2 Likes

Because peeling joints is misery

4 Likes