Trays for filling 1oz/30ml euro round bottles

Anybody have a good solution for trays to fit a bunch of 30ml bottles for our automatic filler? We have a 6-pump auto-filler but we don’t have a proper conveyor belt system or correct-sized trays so we are trying to figure out a solution to make the whole process faster. Ideally the trays would be 6 across, with holes specifically made for 1oz bottles. Then we could just push the trays under the filler row by row. Hopefully that description makes sense because I know some of you are operating white labeling companies. There has to be a company out there that makes these trays that are perfect for like 60+ 1oz bottles.

1 Like

@Soxhlet or @Indofab (and a number of others here) could probably make you something to spec out of stainless.

You could probably manage Delrin or hdpe yourself…

2 Likes

HI,
Aluminum or hdpe are good choices, you have an od for the bottle size?
do you have the center to center spacing for the nozzles?

1 Like

We started off with 2 lunch trays and a drill press but we weren’t getting the hole straight enough. Our kitchen/production facility is ODA/GMP so we just need something we can wash easily. We were trying to find a cheap enough option where we could buy/make a dozen or so and preload them with empty bottles.

Found these from some Googling
https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/acrylic-e-cig-display-showcase-clear-show/182363425.html?skuid=380064244753707012

We can actually adjust the spacing of the nozzles. the width of the tray can be about 12-14"

Hi,
How many did you need? What is your budget?

1 Like

do you have a 3d printer? I made you this model for the trays, just print er up!
note: all dimensions are in mm, tray is 10.4 in square.
1 oz bottle tray.stl (4.8 MB)

14 Likes

This friggin guy right here! ^^^^^
Verified kind person

10 Likes

Wow you are just an absolute class act. What other services do you offer? I’m sure we could find a way to work together

2 Likes

@Soxhlet @Indofab rules the show around here!

:facepunch::green_heart::blush::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi,
Thanks for the kind words, we do cnc machining, 3d design, laser cutting, welding, ext. Hit me on the pm if you need anything made, or want to chat.

3 Likes

Where are you based out of?

I am sick of trying to keep our mini-machine shop running and have started the process of working with several vendors for outsourcing sub-assemblies and parts. We prefer to keep all manufacturing US based.

I would love to work with a F4200 member / machine shop!

2 Likes

Hi,
Fresno California, swing by if you like.

1 Like

Could we buy one from you, check to make sure it works, then order like 30 more? How much would 1 and 30 cost respectively?

2 Likes

Hi,
Are you looking for a 3d print or machined plastic / aluminum?
Also what is the timeline for 30? at one print per day it would take a month to print all 30.
machined parts could be done in one day. If your after a single print I can do it for the price of shipping.

1 Like

Hi,
Did you ever find a solution? I am still down for that free print!

Hey sorry I never got back to you. We ended up just having to do a quick-solve.We took the tubes off the stand and just had someone hold them and move from bottle to bottle, 2 at a time. That was just this problem though - it’s nice to know somebody with your ability for anytime we run into another problem like this.

1 Like