Traditional market busts/news

Where is it though lol

3 Likes

That’s really cheap ime…

What’s wrong with it? Haha

1 Like

Ima go check it out tomorrow :slight_smile:

(Not for trim lol. Just want a cool van to build out)

3 Likes

Fuck yeah! We had a sprinter for awhile as one of our work vans (one of the 4x4 ones). I liked it. Moved more towards truck trailer combos and full size box vans though.

1 Like

That’s a great price for a sprinter van diesel in todays market. Post some pics

1 Like

Exactly what I’m saying. A Steal if it’s in decent condition.

1 Like

I really planned 2020 and 2021 differently. It was a bad investment. @Killa12345 even asked what the fuck i need a sprinter for lmfaooooooooooo

Imagine waking up, starting a massive ass diesel van, loading a small handheld bin, spending 5 minutes just pulling out of the undersized parking lot to drive 3 minutes to the post office. Visualize a day where most of your effort is spent navigating a huge ass van through tiny neighborhood streets when a toyota camry would have been perfectly fine for the job. Imagine the shame as you break down and get a 4runner after months of defending your impulse buy to all the floridian businesspeople asking why on earth you need a cargo van for 15-20 small boxes a day

Imagine paying $200 a month insurance on a storage shed on wheels hahahahaha

17 Likes

Can’t go wrong there. I have a fifth gen, never had a single issue (at 140k now) and has room for the pups (or boxes if that’s your thing)

I hear where you are coming from I just sold a couple 4x4’s that weren’t really good investments (however much I wanted them to be) lol

3 Likes

I’m a bit of a collector for that reason lol. I have a car, suv, half ton truck, full ton truck, astrovan, motorcycle, cab over camper, travel trailer, cargo trailer, and maybe tomorrow a sprinter! :rofl:. Oh and of course a boat!

My fiancé says I have a problem. She might be right. I always have the right vehicle for the job though! I can justify every one :sunglasses:

4 Likes

5 Likes

I went to high school with this guy :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

If it runs good, thats a fucking steal at 8k…

7 Likes

What do you guys know that I don’t know… how much are sprinters supposed to be?!

1 Like

One with 230k miles in my area for 16k…

Same shape as yours.

What year is yours?

Just drive it to Seattle and the price doubles

5 Likes

Speaking of which I have some Portland friends looking for a sprinter to shuttle their dogs back and forth from fl to Portland (three dogs aren’t plane friendly)

I’ll relay this ad to them @qma

3 Likes

I’m part of a new class of aspiring homeless

17 Likes

I’m on the east side of wa, that’s where I’m getting the 16k from. I just checked and even in Montana and Idaho prices are close to double…

The diesels are harder to find too. If it’s 4x4 you got a real gem. I Wonder what it would take to do a 4x4 conversion on a 2wd model…

In my area the 4x4 is basically required, unless you want to chain up all winter long…and I hate that shit so…

5u55gk

10 Likes

One simply gets priced out of conventional housing and tries to preserve a minimal amount of dignity

20 Likes