2 Likes

https://archive.ph/iBDWK

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

I’ve lived in newberg all my life. Shit is wild for these parts

1 Like

Fuck yes this :100:

Welders coveralls or apron or firefighter jumpsuit. It seems like overkill but who cares when your life is on the line.

1 Like
1 Like

But what do they do with the confiscated equipment? Is there an auction site for such things? I’d love it if I could afford the bare minimum needed for my small indoor/outdoor hobby that’ll be utilized to supply free&/or affordable hemp&MMJ products through a nonprofit & supporting a small group of personally known Disabled/Elderly Folks’ range of medical needs. There’s gotta be a way I can find viable and affordable/proper quality grow lights and other basic equipment…I’d try a BNPL business but I doubt the credit I’ve been working hard to build up will allow that yet.

3 Likes

There is usually a glut of used equipment and supplies on Craigslist. I would rather not support them by paying them for gear they confiscated, which may have involved incarceration of previous owner.

9 Likes
3 Likes

I’ve been on gov auction and impound sites looking for all the stuff. I see smaller stuff, but nothing from the Jackson county or Jefferson mega-busts. Surely there must be some salvageable listable items, but w/e.

I think it gets junked, since I haven’t found large lots of lights, hydro, or greenhouses and their associated field accessories.

Great to see how many elephants a drug plant is. Really puts things in perspective.

“Kyle did .0025 elephants of PCP-laced cali-chronic, straight-up medical sensi and lived”.

9 Likes

They either steal it here or scrap it, mostly steal depending on what it is. I guess there official term is confiscated

3 Likes

They bust another guy and are like “fucking idiot, bought this off our auction.”

10 Likes

“The weight of the seized plants is roughly equivalent to more than five adult African elephants.”

And I thought Americans measured things weird.

4 Likes

Usually takes like 18 months + to see this stuff. I watch for it sometimes as well. And even then, its more often recycled - unless its normal market tangible stuff like cars. Even the guns get melted. -shrug-

Pretty easy to understand when you consider that they think all of us and our entire industry is evil and will like make their dicks fall off and kill their kids. They don’t want anyone else to have access to the equipment to do the same thing. So off to the salvage yard it goes.

4 Likes

That’s what I got into this business for. YOU MEAN IT’S ALL BEEN A WASTE???

6 Likes

Rip, all over a few hundreds bucks

1 Like

God damn, over a qp of flower

Shits sad

I remember almost the exact thing happened in Oregon years ago. Don’t understand it.

1 Like