Holy shit that would be legendary! He’d need a grill though

4 Likes

There go the $100 lows…

4 Likes

You sure? I’m skeptical of any of these busts making a real dent

4 Likes

@sisu a drop in the ocean

5 Likes

Oregon go fucking hard busting pot farms for a state that has legal weed.

We still haven’t hit the bottom.

3 Likes

Any of this stuff ever get auctioned? Items, land, etc?

If so, is it haunted by the cartels?

They come scrap it usually

1 Like

One of my homies shops got raided incidentally (police + firemen had to access the building on fire attached via his place). The firemen went through his shop on the way out and hit everything glass and any screens (polyscience chillers and AI chillers) with an axe. Included a 50L chiller, a 4" glass pope, a 50L reactor and one of those China Vacuum RBF Buchner things with the equipment they were attached to. So thats an option too.

https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/WALCB/bulletins/32afe08

" LCB Investigation Finds Illegal Cannabis Activity at “Vincere’s Compassion Club” and Roy’s “Red Barn Trading Post” in Tacoma and Roy (Pierce Co.)

Unfortunately someone did die, I heard he had burns on 96% of his body :pensive:and there are pictures of the burns sustained by one of the girl. Really bone chilling stuff. Just remember safety 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th everyone.

3 Likes

That’s terrible… sorry to hear that

i burned myself years ago and had decided not to blast. Now i still do it in an unsafe manner but at least a bit more safe. I used to learn from youtube… I still have the shower curtain that i used to replace the one that melted across my back and hands.

that loss will make asian bubbas go up $15

5 Likes