Traditional D9 prices

I have a dumb ish question, am I allowed to ask what the average prices of traditional and non-traditional(but still on the BM) D9 distillate prices are? Conversion vs non-conversion

No, not trying to sell or buy I am genuinely curious what the market is as I learned recently an old source I used to talk to is getting his supposed/claimed, 93% D9 non-conversion… for $900 a liter, and he claims its from a “multi-million licensed lab”

I also made a previous thread about his lab tests, I also asked him about them which he claimed he never used them but he got them and was suspicious on them. I have my doubts but I wanted to ask here as I know you guys know more on pricing of traditional liters and non-traditional liters of both non-conversion and conversion.

6-$8000/liter New England area 80+% amber

4 Likes

no more than 3k a liter for the best of the best out west. 4k-7k east of Mississippi River, or more if you are not the plug, or a scum that over charges. Prices in the west were 5k last year, so most of the brokers are not dropping the prices to profit and so customers are not aware of wholesale fluctuations on the consumer level

2 Likes

Honestly, and I’m guilty of a post as well, can we stop openly talking about wholesale pricing on this public domain? For like every damn reason imaginable.

If you absolutely need to know what current Ca pricing on anything is, Just DM me. I do L2L sales, but also have an ear to the traditional side. Not offering sales. Just free information.

I’ve recently heard someone using information from the “price for pounds in Cali rn” thread to try and negotiate an absolutely absurd price.

This site was meant to be an open source canna science site. Now the information that people are throwin around all Willy nilly is hurting my friends and family and making it hard to pay to keep the lights on and the house warm.

By all means, let’s share how to level up together, but the value of an item has and always been based on what someone will pay for it. Let’s please do our part in making sure that the farmers and extractors that have been making sure that you get the meds you need are making enough to provide for their families.

Times are tough enough right now. I think the best thing we can all do is STFU!

10 Likes

I’m only trying to ask if $900 a liter from a lab is converted or not, as I remember hearing on here that conversions go for cheap and as low as $1k…

I wanted to get a general idea of pricing of traditional (real) D9, not converted, to come to my conclusion before I jump the gun on said guys distillate

What does your gut tell you?

1 Like

Everything tells me its converted

I come here to double check it… I don’t want to be that guy who just screams CONVERSIONNNNN with only gut feelings

1 Like

It can take 20-40lbs of thc material to make a liter of disty. I can’t imagine biomass prices are that low except for a conversion

2 Likes

Is he buying one for that price or 1k?

Also, ive learned that people constantly lie when it comes to money… everyone wants their friends to think they’re getting the best deal in the world, for some reason

1 Like

More than 1. He makes tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of fakes and his own brand while also providing… questionable quality extracts… I do know he probably is for a 100% fact lying, as he gets liters for $900… he triples his money… thats all he cares about… the dolan…

I just want to understand how and why and how I can tell the differences without just saying “gut feeling” to the guy. Price and source are my 2 dead giveaways usually

Not possible. In LA liters are + or - 3000$ if theyre good

Trash sure you might see in the 2s

Conversion liters Im not sure of the pricing but if theyre 900 theyre probably that and doubt theyre 93% d9

"I just want to understand how and why and how I can tell the differences without just saying “gut feeling” @CapitalismSucks420

got any pics of the liters?

2 Likes

Oh man thats just asking for me to disappear lol

Jk

But I can try yes

1 Like

Buddy bought some 1k liters with coas showing they was were legit. I sent it to kca and it was dogshit conversion soup.

6 Likes

Thats what I have a feeling hes doing, i linked a thread w his old COA for a conversion liter he bought and claimed he never used lol but I have a feeling he just doctored the original COA to say “clean” while selling the conversions as Traditional D9 no conversion “CAT3”

Jesus fuck this is going deep

2 Likes

ya thats what im seeing here in So. Maine. 6-8k but usually nice golden yellow 87-92%

2 Likes

What gang you reppin? :joy: I’m In southern Maine.

2 Likes

My area doesn’t see liters being sold, people are custys here, but anywhere from $3-6k and quality is all over the board. Never consistent.

When i see @therealganjfather typing ik some knowledge gonna be dropped lol

2 Likes

You guys on the east coast are getting TAXED!

I would drive orders there myself for those prices!

Seriously though, I’m on the west coast north of LA and one of the few, maybe only, “traditional” guys in my area who actually makes water clear D9 through chromatography not isomerizations. Even the licensed labs are peddling converted CBD-to-D9 unfortunately, with doctored results from labs they work closely with.

In my area a liter of dark amber - THC extracted D9 - shouldn’t be LESS than $2k IMO, if its yellow bump it up and if its clear via chromatography bump it up more.

Coverted material is garbage, we’ve all done it here, and most of us abandoned the tek because there’s no way to create a safe and consumable product through conversion, end of story. When we put our brands on a product we need to know everything in it is safe for consumption, with conversions there’s a percentage of unknowns which most of us won’t tolerate.

How can you tell if its been converted? Well, that’s getting harder and harder, but the first dead giveaway to me here is the price point. My trim alone costs around that per liter, sometimes more :man_shrugging: to make. I pay anywhere from $15-50 for THC trim and takes about 30-50 pounds of trim to get about liter of finished (amber) distillate. You can see from the numbers right there that the trim alone should cost around $900 bucks give or take.

I would say the most important factor would be knowing who’s making your distillate. If you can work directly with the chemist he can guide you through his process.

8 Likes

Buddy was told the shit liters were traditional and were so cheap because they weren’t cat 3 standards as they failed pesticides. They passed for every pesticide at kca. 74% d-hate 78% tac. Garbage.

1 Like

I have heard some pretty low prices from people in hemp, obviously these are converted liters.

If you have a good conversion SOP (they exist trust me), you can easily get 90%+ liters and make them for 600-700$ easily.

1 Like