Top Secret Workshop

Any one here going to the Top Secret Workshop in SoCal?

2 Likes

I guess it was too secret for me to hear about

6 Likes

It’s wanabee93 and diamond_alchemy workshop that popped up for making THCa diamonds.

even if i was going i wouldn’t tell you because it’s top secret

21 Likes

You need to go to a workshop to learn how to make diamonds :rofl::flushed::woozy_face:?!?!

6 Likes

Not going but I live in Long Beach and direct a lab there (not top secretly).

9 Likes

The first rule of top secret workshop, is that you don’t talk about top secret workshop

11 Likes

Noob life

Nice!

Dude idk what you’re paying but is it really that hard to… OnLy ReCoVer EnOUgH SolVENT BeFoRe yoUR PrODucT GeTs TOO ThICK… YoU NoTiCe A ChaNGe iN ThE BuBBles aS WeLL… CuT Off tHe ReCoVeRY bEForE It BoiLS DoWN ToO MuCH…

Loosies are done by just cracking your jar and releasing your Hydrocarbon gas rapidly causing the nucleated rocks to dislodge from the base of the jar…

You need to ensure enough Hydrocarbon is left in your boil down in the collection vefore jarring to allow for the loosie tek. If it’s too thick you won’t have enough solvent to allow for the energetic release of gas/boil to dislodge the rocks.

Still not sure why you need to take a class for this.

Do some crude/shatter runs to familiarize yourself with your CLS, then change to FF and give it a go or 2.

Sightglassed are usually needed on your collection to watch the boil down occur, and catch the product at the right time.

Not so top secret anymore. Lmfao.

18 Likes

What workshop?

4 Likes

Shhhh. It’s secret

1 Like

If you overdo it then you precipitate out the remaining THCa as sand and your jar turns to goop with big rocks floating around.

There’s more than just busting open a jar as I’ve learned the hard way a million times over the years

23 Likes

That’s what I meant by leaving more than enough Hydrocarbon in your jars lol.

Just REX your sugars in pentane after centrifuges the HTE off.

4 Likes

If someone wants to monetize what @TheGratefulPhil just said, post pics of your largest metrc wasteouts on any social media network.

Who knows, might make more than the added scrutiny that’ll follow.

MTV cribs but for “this is the batter we caught on fire. May boss save my job.”

4 Likes

Or…don’t deal with precipitate at all by correctly growing your loosies.

There is a way that doesn’t involve creating precipitate goop. One jar/container to rule them all.

17 Likes

Would you mind posting your loosies. No need to go into your secrets…
But I’d love to see some sick loosie pics :pinched_fingers:

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH_aPQehoYn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

@Cannachem you’re missing vital steps fam. Fine if you want to grow Cali compliant big sugar but no way you are making big loosies with that SOP as is.

I want to see you pour wet enough to have the energy to pop a puck but still have big facets in it.

7 Likes

Lmfao.

Well I have multiple sites doing it.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Not sure what market wants rocks over 0.5-0.75g. Not feasible to sell on any licensed market larger than that.

1 Like