Too much lipid in my BHO?

Thats offtopic @FicklePickle

Reply with a LINKED thread not to this thread.

Thank you

1 Like

So, ultimate consensus is, though it’s not the most lipid free, it’s still less lipids than you’d be smoking in flower and safe to ingest? I’ve also read that cannabis/plant lipids are generally short enough chain lipids to be absorbed into our lungs instead of building up, if anyone has anything to say about that?

1 Like

Lol…

Shut up.

3 Likes

can you either make up and kiss, or get off of the post?

You can shut up too…

2 Likes

Maybe we can all shut up unless we have something relevant to share? No worries if you can’t help but make an ass out of yourself though.

1 Like

Yes it seems to be that. Has leftover lipids but not a lot compared to most available on the market right now

I guaranteed if I bought some badder or “live resin” locally rn and iso dissolved it, it wouldn’t even soak into it.

1 Like

NO.

Over my cold dead body…

Ok maybe not that far…

Over my cold chicken sandwich… yea…

Also thats OT. Thanks. I tried my best to keep it OT.

Now honestly what’s the difference in between lipids in an extract vs smoking flower. I understand no lipids is the best, but wouldn’t an extract with some lipids be cleaner then flower?

2 Likes

Hmmm interesting question actually

Theres a lot factors. Smoke is inevitably unhealthy and we have full research on that but we do not have as in depth research in dabbing(correct me if I’m wrong on that) but we still have research to know quartz bangers with butane or electronic rigs are the best way to dab, same with smoking, glass, bongs, papers, and a dry herb vape are the best ways to consume flower.

Now of course the material or whatever it is you’re smoking needs to be clean, clean flower when flushed insanely well and grown in a live soil and dried properly and cured properly smokes fucking amazing. Absolutely amazing and I prefer it over a dab, butttt that being said if you properly dab you will notice how much smoother it is and how you don’t feel that smoking harshness or that smoke taste, etc. it feels healthier and smoother, imo it can be when done properly as if you burn your concentrate or dab too high yea rip lol. Flower still when consumed in a bowl or even better a dry herb vape is just as safe but the lipids factor depends in how well the flower is dried too. The drier and more cured the better it will smoke.

Imo dabbing a concentrate with a small amount of lipids leftover is maybe the same as smoking flower but each batch of flower has less lipids and plant material than then last compared to THC and other shit same with extracts. Its the temps and what you’re smoking that matter

Need more than just my half assed input here

1 Like

There is none as it’s the same lipids, the extract should have proportionally less lipids than the flower from dewax and temperature of the extraction. Plus you get to avoid the whole combustion of plant material thing which lungs tend to not like.

3 Likes

I don’t have access to dry ice as it’s a 3hr drive to get some. And I’m to small scale for now to get it shipped, so I do bho with just freezing the tube in my freezer first then blasting quickly as possible. I do jelly tek and it turns out like this, super terpy and smooth af.
Don’t hey me wrong I know I’m not on your guys level on extracting but my guys can’t get enough of it.
@Pattypan01

5 Likes

Looks pretty good my dude.

Also I do not extract yet, but I plan on running outdoors this year and saving those to blast if all goes well.

Wish me luck.

1 Like

I filter down to sub micron and still get very small amounts of lipids. All propane with just a touch of iso for pour outs.

5 Likes

Do you run cold?

Just propne cold, no dry ice injection or anything. Most is taken out by the crc and no long soaks or soaks at all.

3 Likes