Toll Processing in the Los Angeles area

Hello,

I have partners that are in control of a lab that currently is looking for contracts to toll crude CBD to distillate. We have money to invest in tolling equipment for biomass to crude as well, but we are in search of farms that are willing to sign contracts to toll prior to purchasing the equipment. The facility is already built out for distillation and has the capacity for 100L/week or more of crude to distillate (winterized or not). We have the space and power for additional capacity and are also looking into THC remediation in the near future. For now, we currently only offer winterization and distillation services.
Any input is appreciated - we look forward to hearing from hemp cultivators.

1 Like

Hello my name is John, do have some farms who might be interested in this can you reach @8053956540, just drop me a text and I will get back to you with all the details and link you up.

Had a bunch of people reach out, but none have follow through to face to face meetings or made any solid agreements. Still have open capacity this season for tolling.

gl man.

We are getting asked more and more to process for other farms, some countries here in Europe dont allow the processing. But because we process our own hemp its hard to see how we can make it viable to offer ā€˜toll processingā€™ because its less profitable. At the same time I love getting new partnerships in the space. Im not really sure how to proceed with that right now except investing in more machines than we need for ourselvesā€¦ but hey, this is a seasonal operation for most potential clients so it doesnt really seem to make sense either