To meme, or not to meme

there is a whole 4 people for no memes…maybe those people are regulars and can vote twice.

3 Likes

Made me forget

1 Like

I feel like this is a lie

3 Likes

That would be a very anti memer thing to do…

3 Likes

4 people are butthurt that we make memes about their d8 COAs

4 Likes

i didnt… ask @qma. Id ask him to make memes for me cause i couldnt figure it out

wait till i hit my stride and figure out photoshop… Then it will get dumb funny.

This is my begineer stage of meming!

5 Likes

Idk how to make memes

Dead ass

4 Likes

i just use meme generator. Find a funny image on google images…upload to meme generator and create a caption

instant 30-50 likes on a post :joy: :rofl: :joy:

more emojis

4 Likes

I just google image the text I’m thinking first to see if something is premade and fire. If not I then think of a image I want and type meme generator after it on Google. First result always works for me.

2 Likes

If anything. This was a honey pot to keep us busy. :eyes:

5 Likes

That way we can have some real discussion about wasted diamonds

4 Likes

17 Likes

14 Likes

Its an overwhelming amount of shit post sorting for unpaid mods.

Wouldn’t it be more responsible to keep the conversations based on the foundation of this forum that @future and @sidco established?

Wouldn’t that be the last we could do to repay them for leveling us all up exponentially?

We don’t need “audience”… we need active, valuable participants instead of people dumping their bullshit all over the internet and expecting others to sort it out

5 Likes

So let’s go back and answer some questions about melting thca guys

1 Like

Kinda surprised the anti meme group is over 10%

You guys put the f in…

Fun

2 Likes

It’s all good. I’m a pro thca melter.

1 Like

Comedy isn’t everyone’s medicine. But don’t take others medicine away.

I don’t blame you. 3 months ago you were working for Steve and shouting out to the world how you loved d8 and how good it was. :joy::rofl::joy::person_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

Lmao I tried it, and was excited before said trying. Supportive till I learned the truth and I dropped the client unpaid. Something about the hype fizzled out.

2 Likes