To meme, or not to meme

Anti meme is anti freedom of speech.

9 Likes

No text necessary to be a meme, you could call videos of internet challenges a meme by definition

“an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.”

4 Likes

16 Likes

From one old man to another memes should stay. I agree with @Killa12345 just give less fucks. Life is too short to take everything so serious. Tomorrow is never promised.

12 Likes

Look at that. Learn something new every day!

Budweiser hired a “chief meme officer” this year that makes more than most lab techs, as well as other large corporations.

15 Likes

Meming is a serious business. Fuckers won’t get out of my inbox with fire memes trying to get hired.

6 Likes

F4200 needs a CMO badge

7 Likes

@Apothecary36 for CMO

3 Likes

11 Likes

4osmx9

15 Likes

ROFL I know who I’m voting for.

2 Likes

It’s not that memes aren’t funny and entertaining

To me it’s more that they represent packaged simplifications of nuanced concepts, and their ubiquity may pull us from the ability to have nuanced discussions

That’s just an attempt to describe the feeling. Memes funny as hell, but I think what’s really important in life is the laughter in general.

7 Likes

I like the memes that trick poor people into voting for wealthy racists bent on enslaving the poor.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Is anyone who fought in the meme war of ‘16 poor?

4 Likes

We need to know who these anti meme communists are…

7 Likes

Sometimes nuanced concepts need to be packaged simply

9 Likes

wouldnt no meming be like a big fuck you to the first amendment!

I know probably who one of the non memers is??? LOL

4 Likes

8 Likes