TL3 Thread Title Editing

Click the pencil icon on your post and click on the category drop down. @Joey760 got it for ya.

2 Likes

I am part of the 'clutter" but i barely create posts. why would you want to limit post creation?

its creepy when you just say something and the algorithm sends you an ad. its happened more than a few times. i dont use siri or anything. Ive mentioned knee pain in conversation and then get ads for knee wraps.

1 Like

Id love to be a TL 4. I don’t care what raghead or whatever said. I’ve been here since month 1 and obviously ain’t going anywhere. I feel I set a pretty good example

2 Likes

Imagine if we made these overseas equipment pushers read a while before they could even post

The ones who actually tough it out are forced to learn something before they can slang equipment

Another positive is all these wooks who come charging in popping they’re mouth off talking about bvv has better deals than killa or crc is shit
Would have to read a while first and possibly learn before making an asshole of themselves

1 Like

they dont offend me. If I wanted steel id prefer from them than just a totally random alibaba source. whenever I try and buy steel off alibaba theres alot of confusion. Its like I need to show them an engineering diagram. same with the dude selling gummy molds on here.