Tjech is game over

Althou I have not found any news outlet claiming the same it seems that 5 kids died after consumption of supposedly hhc gummies
As a result the governement is no cracking down heavily on all cannabinoids but the synthesized ones
For sure
The 3 labs I know off shut their doors
And are moving out asap
Who s got more details ?

2 Likes

Unfortunate to be sure.

Sucks for everyone who wants easy access to cannabinoids in CZ

It s together with Swiss the main hub of entry to EU since they allowed 1% thc

2 Likes

Wow, if true that’s absolutely horrible. Someone find the brand and that brand’s supplier of HHC

2 Likes

Where are you seeing that children died?

That’s the problem I have it from gear say
As well as the fact that the governement is gona step up against it
I know 100% that recently opened labs are shutting done asap that stocks of them are offered at discounts
I hope someone can shed more light on the situation but it seems serious
Knowing the investments have not been recuperated
@stevehuang might know more

3 Likes

I´m not aware of any dead kids resulting from the consumption of HHC gummies in Czechia.
However there have been reports of children in hospitals and even in intensive care units due to HHC gummies.

But the CZ goverment is definitely cracking down on those labs for sure…

3 Likes

It said 5 kids admitted to hospital, not morgue. Big difference.

1 Like

I found it interesting in the article that they mentioned that the HHC itself isn’t toxic but rather that it caused the kids to all have panic attack reactions to it.

The article I added to the post after is NOT the rumor that go s around
Wich i treuly hope is a rumor that 5 kids are dead
But all in all I do expect change in cz
Hopefully they still want to go for some sort of legelization as planned before

2 Likes

In effect in a few days

Basicly hhc hhcp thcp all acetates etc etc banned

Hope a CZ member can translate

2 Likes
  1. In the table in Annex no. 4, a new row is inserted below the row in which the text ‘FUB-PB-22’ appears in the column headed ‘Other international nonproprietary name or other generic name’, in which the word ‘Hexahydrocannabinol’ appears in the column headed ‘International nonproprietary name (INN) in Czech language/generic name’ and the text ‘HHC’ appears in the column headed ‘Other international nonproprietary name or other generic name’, in the column headed ‘IUPAC chemical name’, the word ‘(6aR,10aR)-6,6,9-trimethyl-3-pentyl-6a,7,8,9,10,10a-hexahydrobenzo[c]chromen-1-ol’ and in the column headed ‘Note’, the sentences 'With the exception of HHC, when contained in the industrial hemp plant, industrial hemp, hemp extract and tincture and industrial hemp preparation in quantities of less than 0,3 %. This exemption shall not apply to foodstuffs.

2. In the table in Annex No. 4, a new row is inserted above the row in which the word ‘Hexedron’ appears in the column headed ‘International Nonproprietary Name (INN) in Czech language/generic name’ and in which the word ‘Hexahydrocannabinol-O-acetate’ appears in the column headed ‘International Nonproprietary Name (INN) in Czech language/generic name’, in the column headed ‘Other international non-proprietary name or other common name’ the words ‘HHC-acetate, HHC-O’, in the column headed ‘IUPAC chemical name’ the word ‘[(6aR,10aR)-6,6,9-trimethyl-3-pentyl-6a,7,8,9,10,10a-hexahydrobenzo[c]chromen-1-yl] acetate’.

3. In the table in Annex no. 4, a new row is inserted above the row in which the word ‘Tetrahydrocannabinol’ appears in the column headed ‘International non-proprietary name (INN) in Czech language/generic name’, in which the word ‘Tetrahydrocannabinol’ appears in the column headed ‘International non-proprietary name (INN) in Czech language/generic name’ and the word ‘THCP’ appears in the column headed ‘Other international non-proprietary name or other generic name’, in the column headed ‘IUPAC chemical name’, the word ‘(6aR,10aR)-3-heptyl-6,6,9-trimethyl-6a,7,8,10a-tetrahydrobenzo[c]chromen-1-ol’ and in the column headed ‘Note’, the sentences 'With the exception of THCP, if it is present in less than 0,3 % in the industrial hemp plant, industrial hemp, hemp extract and tincture and industrial hemp preparation. This exemption shall not apply to foodstuffs.

This Regulation has been notified in accordance with Directive (EU) 2015/1535 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 September 2015 on the procedure for the provision of information in the field of technical regulations and regulations for information society services.

Article III
Effectiveness
This Government Regulation shall enter into force on the day following the date of its publication.

1 Like

Didnt even know this :joy:I just orderd from there from some a site, they still selling and shipping it seems idk for how long.

I wanted to check those sprayed thcp flower shit

Most labs yust closed the production part so think you ll be ok

2 Likes