Tips pointers & ideas for newcomers to the California marijuana scene

Supposed to be landing in California Sunday!

Had previously reached out on here to find possible new network connections and get a general idea of where to start my venture. That didn’t land me much which is understandable people are wary of the internet these days.

So where should I start once I land? What’s the best way to network in California , I’ve heard sessions & Instagram, but what’s the best way to find sessions over there? In mass there pretty broadcasted but I’m unaware of the major California pages that would post em.

Any tips on how to verify guys? I’ve heard story’s of people going to the land of the green & getting promised great #’s just to be robbed, hoping to avoid that haha

Have to be back before thanksgiving so just want to have myself as prepared as possible so I’m not wasting a minutes time while in state. Thanks for any pointers & tips on where to start.

Instagram is honeywax_inc so you guys can see I’m not a bot.

IMO, you are either incredibly stupid or a cop.

Or both.

This whole post and your whole post history reads like you are a narc trying to set people up. Here is a quote from your other thread.

Like I said, you an incredibly stupid person if you are just going to fly to Cali with no real plan other than to meet strangers off snapchat or this forum. Or you’re a cop.

And what’s with just straight admitting you are selling or trying to sell illicit vape pens in Mass in an open forum post like this for everyone to see? That’s something a pig who’s on here hunting for vape pen suppliers would say. With the current stigma around illicit vape products it just fits too well.

LOL, not a bot? Who even says that? A cop, that’s who.

9 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/1xhamfa7Z4h3GC799

Dang it I’m not so great at GIFin

It’s marijuana bud. Bring your 1980’s paranoia somewhere else- luckily I’m successful enough right now that I was able to just “send” it to Cali and meet with social media plugs and it went great. The Instagram is active & booming with interaction between me and legitimate consumers that can verify me as well. Hence why it was brought up, stick to the flip phones & no WiFi if your so scared of social media in 2019 homie.