Thoughts on the Ai SS reactors?

Don’t have much experience with Ai but their prices on the SS reactors are very tempting since I am only looking to decarb some EtOH extract. If anyone has any experience with Ai products that could weigh in on their product quality please reply.

100L Across International Reactors

Thanks!

1 Like

If you are interested. Shoot me a dm. Could save you a few $$$ on this.

2 Likes

Are you an across rep?

I’m pretty sure you can get usa made for same or less prices.

Yes. I’m a distributor for them. Shoot me a dm and I can save you some $$$

Usa made reactors and what else?

Whatever you need let me know. China stainless rusts and is risky and they don’t hold themselves liable for their own work. If I had to pay same amount or even 5-20% more to never have to worry about chineese steel or components I would. Hopefully same costs make it easier but still. No brainer. What legit business would have import shit that makes them entirely liable for their labs in their labs. It’s fucking crazy thinking that happens but it does.

How long did you sell AI and other Chinese imported gear for in your legit business? Asking for a friend…

2 Likes

Arent you still selling Chinese mantels??? Don’t get all holy than thou on us now. You bought and sold Chinese equipment for years, and still do to some extent

1 Like

A long time ago. But it makes a impression when you focus your whole company and move into a direction away from it entirely. There’s a difference between here and there parts and a huge metal vessel from questionable sources entirely filled with solvent…just saying. Safety first.

My business was very little.other than mantles. And the only ones we sell now are surplus items on the shop that are sold as is with zero warranty.

We focus on better quality products bc we value customers. I will be building new mantles and rotovaps from scratch in the shop here soon built and tuned for each customer. Usa made entirely and lifetime warranties.

What I’m focused on is different than others. I’m going to make another big splash. While others just bring in cheap china gear to stay afloat.

You never distributed AI rotos?

2 Likes

We did a long time ago. However w roto under vacuum is alot less risky than a vessel entirely filled with solvent. Also glass is very chemical resistant. China stainless is known for using ferrite type materials with false electro polishing that’s so bad you see rust in three months.

Pay attention to the important parts. Then you won’t have a excuse to make up random reasons to validate other actions.

Is this the important part we should be paying attention to?

1 Like