Thompson duke cart filler

Looking for a used Thompson duke cart filler

3 Likes

You can have one! @thompsonduke_hogan will see to it

1 Like

Really? I want one too. :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

Of course! I mean you have to buy it, but you can! And, you probably should.

3 Likes

I can attest to the IZR it’s a beast! Mine runs hard and can produce 3000 carts in 8 hours with ease

1 Like

Not sure what kind of output your looking for but heard these are coming around the block. A rather expensive upgrade from a Duke. Regardless, nice to watch, until it isn’t.

Automated cart filling/capping machine

1 Like

I got one ! How cheap do you want it !

2 Likes

We have a couple of used MCF1 Semi-Automatic Filling Machines in stock. We include a new complete component kit, clean them up and replace anything that’s not working perfectly like the heater or the lamps, etc. Hit up Jake at contact@thompsonduke.com and tell him your inquiry is from the F2k Forum.

2 Likes

Any ACF-1’s available like that?

I need 1.

Thanks

You can contact me at 7049956703 about it I’m interested in it

I don’t think we have any used ACF1 auto fillers right now, but Jake manages that for us.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have a filler and capper for sale. If your still looking?

2 Likes

does thompson duke buy back used machines? I’ve got one sitting around gathering dust that I’d be happy to see going to a home where it would get more use

1 Like

I’ll buy it

5 Likes

Eric - We periodically buy used machines depending on the condition and asking price. We can also facilitate a sale to a 3rd party buyer. Contact Jake at contact@thompsonduke.com

1 Like

Currently selling a Thompson and Duke ACF1 + a bunch of extra accessories and the Capping Machine. Both are in Great Condition. Feel free to message me if anyone is interested.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey bud it’s a bit of an asshole move jumping in on someone else’s for sale ad trying to sell a cheap Chinese replacement. Make your own damn thread trying to sell your crappy Chinese junk.

2 Likes

none of your business, If you’re hungry (mad dog), you should eat shit, * Otherwise, your mind is full of Junk. Pls not hang out on forums. There’s nothing for you.