This is the testing bullshit I’m talking about!

There’s some new compliant coa’s posted on r/d8 recently. They’re still saying your tests were bogus and the new tests are proof or some shit lol.

3 Likes

Lol how would you even go about faking a test with baseline resolution like the last graphs @kcalabs posted? Just run someone else’s sample?

2 Likes

I’ve been seeing that too. That mod wouldn’t respond to KCA when they came over here, it’s pretty much classic gaslighting

3 Likes

@gog and @pdxcanna, I don’t see a point in engaging those guys directly. Have they posted a chromatogram?

They still don’t send their samples to us and say our lack of ISO means we don’t know what we’re talking about. It’ll be great to see what they say after our ISO 17025 audit next week.

I offer the first to send us a compliant d8 sample a free full panel to go along with it, plus I’ll send out some sort of award or trophy. Shall we say >90% d8?

14 Likes

They probably don’t know what a chromatogram is, let alone how to read it…

2 Likes

All the more reason to contact us and get educated. We’re going to raise the bar on testing, so what are they doing to do when GMP is required and they have to use the labs that actually know what they’re doing?

6 Likes

You gonna share those recoveries after the ISO audit?

For this kind of analysis of concentrates and isolates, one should better chose labs employing GC (without derivatization).

Two of the lab gave consistent results here still.
There just should be not CBC in there, what they spot here is what I suspect to be D10.

4 Likes

We used ProVerde while the labs closer to us were getting up and running. They were always accurate to what we expected and always ready to discuss issues we saw. Very hands-on.

3 Likes

Would you be willing to do a very short phone call with me so I can ask you about your experience with KCAlabs? I’m R&D for a start-up extractions and consumer product company called SuperiorMolecular in White Bear Lake, MN.

We used a lab in NC, and they had a 90$ test for cannabinoids or a 250$ test for delta 8 products because they claimed to have to use a different test, since that test accurately measured d8…

1 Like

This makes no sense…
This should be the same test, same price.:slightly_frowning_face:

I charge a little big more for a single test (130$), but this is the same analysis weither if this is d8 product or cbd or d9 or cbg.

4 Likes

Hey im from MN. Grandma lives in WBL. Been in Cali doing canna last 10 yrs. Need any help hmu.

Now thats what I call milking the conversion market…

We have the same price wethere d8 or d9 or if its a rainbow chromatogram.

Also most of the time we suggest GC as @Dr_Jebril, for anything that has been either manipulated thorugh isomerization or spd.

The peaks are sadly most of the time allover the place, so what can I say to that person, beside we do not hold standards for your soup?

1 Like

Well, they charge state police and local pigs 250 to test d8, and said they couldn’t charge me less than the pigs(which I think they should have to pay 5x) but it was ultra something something gas chromatography.
Anyone could get a coa from anyone for 90$, but this dude said he had never seen d8 that isn’t hot, not one time, so I felt it was worth it to have a legit Coa.
And it was a tincture that was being tested, and it was still hot(.33% is hot, but legal since it’s within the mathematical uncertainty…

He is right.

It makes sense. Lowest d9 level you can expect in a 80-90% d8 product is above 1% d9.
So a diluted tincture in the 20% will still be hot for d9.