TheLostBiologist Bucket and Post Processing Tek for Golden Extract

my man! as clear as daylight, both your instructions and your results!! kudos and regards from méxico!

2 Likes

Learn to bake the cake :sunglasses:

You gotta get it just baked enough though or it gets lazy. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dyi panda mount, all 2x4. Works like a charm

I’m bored and someone might find it useful

3 Likes

I have a row of 6 panda mount

4 Likes

Picture or it’s fake :rofl:

It’s just a board w 6 spaces for pandas w a tie down strap across all

2 Likes

Lol I’m jk that’s insane though. Not a bad fuge for what it costs love my panda​:panda_face::heart:

3 Likes

Money well spent

1 Like

My hand made thelostbiologist extractor :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Love it!!!

2 Likes

@CuriousChemist22 Thanks for this share. This filtration would be ok for cryo and warm extraction?

If you are using ethanol you definitely need to be running below -40°…

if not even with filtration you’ll end up with a very very dark crude.

1 Like

I know this is old…hopefully you, or someone can help clarify here for me what the difference here is?

(1) hold at 90C for 1.5 hours for decarb and preserve many terps.
vs
(2) (after 30min? at 90?) go to 140 for 2-3 hours

why would you want to do (2)?

*edit: hmm… i think i misunderstood the purpose of (2)? its what you would do if you were sending it to SPD after?

2 Likes

If end goal is SPD you’ve better off with a higher temp decarb because regardless SPD you will loss them all anyways. With SPD the less terps the better.

If you want a good color full spectrum/RSO cartridge without using SPD you want a lower temp too save them terps.

3 Likes

thanks, yup makes sense I wasn’t thinking it through at first thanks for confirmation.:ok_hand:t6:

1 Like

Steaming out zeolite is probably the easiest way to clean it, assuming you have access to steam of course.

Hi. Whats is your soak time for room temp? Thanks

• I don’t work for RTIC just a huge fan of them cause they’re discount Yeti. I digress; The ice bucket RTIC has is on sale.

Outside dimensions: 12" diameter by 11" tall.
Inside dimensions: 11.5" diameter by 10.25" tall.
Holds approximately 3L of ice.

I think the inside is full stainless no enamel coating so I figure this might come in handy with this tek.

1 Like

How could you decarb before you roto? Lol