TheBlackList123. Real news. Real info. All the time

Could have also been that columbo repost too lol some ppl salty

1 Like

Cause they don’t know anything about extracts :joy::rofl: its becoming an extractors world, these pens are messin with the old school farmer’s/trimmers heads. Now you have to know real science.

3 Likes

Too bad. The industry needed this but the haters aren’t going to allow that

Nah fuck that. Can’t stop us.
New page @cannaBlackBarred

2 Likes

Should we make the new account private? Kind of redundant

Send an email to Instagram and you can get your page back. Just state that you have not violated any terms and that you are a legal business.

How do I do that? I can’t even log into the old account

Nvm found their support email

That’s it just send them a long email and Keep it Professional.

1 Like

This is bull that we even have to go through this. I doubt they are going to give it back

This happened to me and they restored the account. At least you know your doing it my bro. You dun made it when you have a following of just haters that watch you like you was a dime piece. Just smile and wave as haters need love also. :hugs:

4 Likes

How long did it take for them to restore it after you sent an email

I think it was the next day they restored it.

1 Like

Did they say anything or just restored it?

They sent an email back saying they looked into why the account was suspended.

Also another lesson learned is Instagram can shut it down so can any other platform. Make a website and use Instagram and other social media networks to put the word out. This wAy it can never be shutdown :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Anybody here want to make that for me? Have some btc ready

Maybe it’s the fact that you’re using the identical name for your page?

It’s got nothing to do with “haters”, you’re copying someone else’s name. That’s going to piss anyone off. I mean seriously…Theblacklist123…? Imagine if I made a forum called Future4300, and I even offered a special membership that offers discounts to most major industry suppliers, and I was to call this the “great life gang”. How do you think @Future would feel about that? People work hard to promote their brand. No one is going to be cool with you using their name.

It’s funny you’re claiming your page is the real one with no BS, but you’re trying to ride their wave…the wave which you claim is fugazi. But wait…it’s cool because you’re the legit one right??? Just be original…it’s not that hard

EDIT: Ok good you’re changing the name. I actually would LOVE more sites like blacklist to follow news on. I don’t think they should hold a monopoly over that. As soon as your page is up I will give you a follow and support.

11 Likes

We used that name at first for a reason. To get peoples attention as the first callout was large. It was directed at their page for the countless posts of misinformation. We wanted their followers to see it and go. Huh let’s check this out. And it worked. We had multiple people dm us after the blacklistxyz screenshotted my post here and said we are following you because that seems like a name change of pace. We were never planning on keeping the name. We just needed to turn as many heads as fast as possible. Besides does having the same name on ig validate being shut down? I doubt it because there are multiple accounts that are blacklist in the name on ig

@cannablackbarred is the new account. If I’m able to retrieve the old account that is what the name of it will be also

2 Likes