TheBlackList123. Real news. Real info. All the time

Hello future4200!
We would like to introduce ourselves. We are a team that goes by @theblacklist123 on here and ig.
We want to put a stop to all the misinformation and FUD spread by other blacklist pages.
The only differences between us and that other page is we will only post facts. Not opinions. Not lies. We are not the blind leading the blind.
We are a team of experienced extractors and growers and consultants. We see the inner workings of this industry on the daily. We are here to spread knowledge as accurately and efficiently as possible.
If you ever have news about something or someone in this industry, please drop us a message so we can further investigate and post.
If you have any questions we will be more then happy to answer them!
Thanks!

24 Likes

The timing is impeccable

11 Likes

Care to elaborate?

:joy::joy::joy: no kidding :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Interesting. Followed your ig. So far better the the original.
I like how you called out blacklistxyz first and spared no time going into ogcantabis. LOL

Og is saying that his gasplug mix is b80 lol.
And he put @waxplug1 on game.
Waxplug any truth there?

2 Likes

Lies…i figured this out on my own research…ask him for any messages or conversations to prove any claims…if it wasnt for him blocking me I would have the messages to prove him wanting to buy my slabs which made me question if he really knew how to do this.

6 Likes

I assumed so.

1 Like

If I had 1m dollars I wouldnt be buying the sop from him at least haggard wanted 100k lol

5 Likes

The scammer as a scammer warior
:joy: This is crazy
@waxplug1 envy is a bitch
But only those that matter get envied on :fist_left:

4 Likes

I just checked your Instagram. This is coming from unbiased view. I don’t want people to have the wrong impression presented about your page. Your posts are accurate about representation of information but it looks bias and is giving direct promotion. If this page is created to destroy the filth in the industry and appraise the good ones. You have to make it known for it to work. If other companies other than @Killa12345 are providing a non green tax for powders you have to say them also. If your not sure than make it known that you will add them on a positive business practice on the comments if they check out. If you don’t do this than people will get the impression you are the sponsored Batman. Please don’t take what I said the wrong way because if no official blackbar thread/site is made than we need an accurate unofficial one. I don’t want to see it get discredited before it pops off other than that great job sir.

13 Likes

I kinda thought the same thing when I saw the repost

3 Likes

glad to see someone finally doing it. they have semi relevant info 1/3 of the time maybe and usually it’s riddled w/ scientific inaccuracies

1 Like

I hate to see this site slowly decline into a forum to just talk shit…

18 Likes

We are the forum though, if everyone flags threads and posts the system will clean itself up.

8 Likes

When cannabis was illegal, forums were helpful because they spread information while enabling everyone to have the same skills if they worked hard

With cannabis legalized, people want these processes and information to run businesses.

Business is inherently competitive and open source forums will likely devolve to marketing by brigading and slandering competitors.

How do we use that knowledge to avoid that likelyhood is the million dollar question?

8 Likes

I don’t know if we need to drag IG drama over to these forums. If there is a problem with someone on the forum handle it here. No need to go back and fourth between here and IG over drama

2 Likes

Here’s the real blacklist IG page
https://instagram.com/theblacklistxyz?igshid=12r7uhd0oh40t

1 Like

I don’t think you get it. The blacklistxyz is a bunch of crap lol
This new page is saying they are only spreading true info. The blacklistxyz spreads so much inaccurate posts it’s crazy

4 Likes

That’s not what this is.

I wouldn’t say it’s crap. Half their posts are user submissions recording law enforcement(that’s targeting weed) on the move. They actually called out a few raids a day before they happened. People saw the cavalry gathering up and alerted blacklist, and blacklist then alerted the community. A lot of the big raids in Cali were actually called out by them 12-24 hours in advance.

The crap part mainly comes from their lack of knowledge in concentrates. They think that people are putting rat poison in vape carts or something

4 Likes