The White CBG seeds for sale/trade

oh you mean that cant be cloned?
Thats gonna be hard one with tissue culture in most peoples access now.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll buy some too

1 Like

I have CBG clones & seeds, compliant seeds, feminized, and if they dont germinate, we refund your money or send you more.
B-B-B-BAAAAAAAM!

3 Likes

Looking to buy CBG seeds. Anybody got any they want to sell at sub 1k qtys?

Can you do what you want with em after the purchase???

they are your seeds. send them to space if you want

1 Like

Nice, thatā€™s how it should be imo.

i can provide COAs.
to serious buyers.
that are ready to purchase

Iā€™m interested in CBG seeds, ones that are below 0.2% thc. Send me a DM.

Did you sell your CBG seeds, if not what would be the minimum you would sell me?

Sorry I missed this whole conversation. Basically had to stop participating here because a would be competitor raised a fuss with their IP attorney over things I said regarding our CBG work. They have no standing, but I also have no need for unnecessary entanglements just for speaking the truth and trying to contribute to the community.

You are correct, we havenā€™t sued a single entity. Hope we never have to. We do have our attorneys send out strongly worded cease and desist letters regularly when anyone is commercially using our names to sell or resell seedā€“so far, that has worked well. Obviously hasnā€™t prevented idiots from making F2s of our work and ripping off farmers year after year, but the depravity of humanity in search of profit is not a surprise.

The comments are mostly correct here; the point is that 3rd parties are not subject to the MTA. Our main goal with the MTA is to very clearly state that we are selling you a seed to farmā€“not to breed with or resellā€“and that transfer of any sort is a not permitted.

Contrary to the conspiracy theory Monsanto epithet tossers, our MTA is derived from the UC Davis MTA used for many commercial crops developed at the university. EVERY major breeding program developing agriculturally / economically useful crops uses an MTA. The problem here is literacy. Many of us came from the underground and ANY legal document dictating what someone can / canā€™t do with seeds or plants seems lame. When you realize the time, energy, and investment that goes into any real breeding project (just making seed is NOT breeding), a basic MTA protecting that work is self-evident.

3 Likes

When are the compliant CBD hemp strains coming bro!

Just to be clear - we do not still have these seeds as they were allready planted and harvested. If you are in the market for high quality WHITE CBG flower, holler at us. We however, do not sell seed.

1 Like